Great Opportunity to Join Tata Group, Currently hiring Assistant Manager – Access Management – 13001 in Mumbai India at Tata Communication in Compliance Segment, Refer below details to apply Tata Communications Careers in Mumbai
Job Title : Assistant Manager – Access Management – 13001
Work Location : Mumbai India
Reference ID: 849019800
Job Details :
Job Family Descriptor
Lead, support and monitor all offnet access order deliveries through various available suppliers to ensure timely and appropriate delivery as per customer requirements. Maintain good relationships with suppliers to improve the efficiency and cost of delivery. Conduct quarterly/monthly reviews with key suppliers around performance. Look at avenues for increasing business with key vendors through new portfolios and new order types. Work out new technology solutions with partners in conjunction with product teams. Design effective offnet access solution (considering route maps, power diversity, path diversity etc., specific to customer’s local market considerations) to meet customer requirement. Identify national and regional level access suppliers/partners and competition in the region to deliver last mile delivery based on technical feasibility as per contractual obligations. Lead discussions and negotiations with potential access suppliers/partners on capabilities, service definitions. Finalizing and renewing of vendors contracts for maintenance and installation of network components for optimal levels of operation. Overall project management and ensures that projects are completed within budget, schedules and quality standards. Manage lifecycle of circuit from feasibility, delivery upto Account Settlement stages. Conduct quarterly/monthly reviews with key suppliers around overall performance experience from Pre-sales feasibility and cost effectiveness, delivery, post sales support.Broad outline of the Role
Manager Input Skills• Responsible for managing & driving access business relationship with off-net partners, IZO Internet Partners and OHF / GPON Partners. Participate / lead in all development and management ~ on-boarding new solution, Analysis of opportunity trends for maximizing feasibility success ratio, Commercial’s negotiation for BAU / Large Deals.
• Managing Business Relationship with India based Telco / ISP i.e. (Last mile feasibility solution & Commercial negotiation). Conduct POC testing with partners to ensure all parameters are as per TCL standard.
• Working experience in Process automation & digitization through web portals for overall process improvement for speed, analyzing feasibility Success & TATs, service Performance matrix, availability of all the partner information pertaining to the partner offerings, agreements, service level agreements, contacts & escalation matrix etc.
• Build, develop & navigate the Master Service Agreement with the selected partners by aligning & mediating within the organization across the legal, regulatory, finance and products team thus ensuring compliance.
• Responsible for Regular interaction with Off-net partner to meet growing customer needs & expand off-net access footprints, new technology introduction, Network expansion or increasing operational efficiencies, with the objective of ensuring high SR % with best quotes keeping market competitiveness, developing, and delivering effective solutions via Partners to match internal Solutions & customer specific ask
• Responsible for timely SFDC / Optimus quotes update, Managing TAT & overall SR% in system & for sales opportunities. Knowledge of Google Earth with specific tools will be value added for critical projects.
• Evaluate local market conditions & commercial competitiveness to benchmark and negotiate commercial rate cards with offnet partners to serve TCL services like GVPN, IP, SDN, Ethernet, IPL, IZO Internet, CDN, Cloud Infrastructure etc.
• To work with Cross functional teams from Sales & Product verticals for the offnet access network and Broadband services covering overall offnet product portfolio for wireline and wireless solutions.
• Frequent interlocks & meeting with assigned Partners, conducts detailed analysis & reports updates to higher management; Rate Card & Inventory negotiation Might lead/ mentor small teams for small projects. Workgroup / team focus.
Purpose – Broad objective of the role
Operating Network – Key External
Operating Network – Key Internal
Size and Scope of Role – Financial
Size and Scope of Role – No. of direct reports
Size and Scope of Role – Total team size
Size and Scope of Role – Other size parameters
Minimum qualification & experience
Knowledge / Skills
Job Category: Compliance, Pre-Sales, Assistant Manager, Business Process, Project Manager, Legal, Sales, Management, Technology
tags: Tata Communication Jobs in Mumbai, Tata Group Jobs, Tata Careers in Mumbai, Compliance Jobs nearby in Mumbai, Pre-Sales Jobs hiring in Mumbai, Assistant Manager jobs hiring, Business Process careers, Project Manager jobs hiring nearby in Mumbai, Legal vacancy, Sales jobs
Note: While Jobs applying by Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Tata Communication jobs in Mumbai, you may check Tata Communication Mumbai vacancy – Assistant Manager – Access Management – 13001 by Job id: 849019800 on official career page to get apply Tata Group careers in Mumbai India or Compliance Jobs at Tata Group,