Urgent hiring a 2023 Area Maintenance Manager Intern – Engineering Majors Encouraged at Amazon Goodyear in Operations, IT, & Support Engineering department, Refer below job details to apply Amazon Job Goodyear AZ
Amazon Goodyear is looking for 2023 Area Maintenance Manager Intern – Engineering Majors Encouraged who want to invent, build, and sometimes break things to make them easier, faster, better, and more cost-effective. To those who thrive at solving highly complex problems, and who aspire to impact billions of lives on a global scale: come build the future with us. Apply Amazon Career Goodyear AZ.
Job Title: 2023 Area Maintenance Manager Intern – Engineering Majors Encouraged
Work Location: Goodyear, AZ, US
Job Category: Amazon
Department: Operations, IT, & Support Engineering
Work at : Amazon.com Services LLC
Job Id: 2222304
This is a ten-week internship (40 hours per week) during the summer of 2023.
Are you looking to become a leader in a global operation that has hundreds of leaders and thousands of employees? Would you like the challenge of delivering continuously improved customer experiences to millions and millions of customers? Could you assume financial responsibility that influences both the bottom line and shareholder expectations for a growing Fortune 100 corporation? If you want to be involved in continuing to define the future of online retail and are dynamic and an organized self-starter, join our team in Amazon Operations as an area maintenance manager intern!
As an area maintenance manager intern, you will have the opportunity to own your impact by learning to lead a team of maintenance and cross-functional associates to create a safe and efficient working environment in one of Amazon’s fulfillment centers. Ensuring smooth processes at your site will directly impact the ability of our Operation’s team to get products to our customers. Additionally, during your internship you will dive into standard work, innovation and continuous improvement through an intern project. Most projects are rooted in process improvement and in the past have included creating operator based preventative maintenance initiatives, equipment performance and efficiency statistical analyses, and maintenance process mapping. Come learn how the largest online retailer in the world runs its fulfillment and delivery networks!
What is fulfillment you ask? Fulfillment is how we refer to completing or fulfilling a customer’s Amazon.com order and the acts of picking, packing, shipping and delivering their order to meet or exceed their expectations! Our Operation’s workflow can be broken three major lanes: first mile – where the product is housed and ready for your order; second mile – where your order is hauled to your area; and last mile – when the product is delivered to your door. Please note that all lanes have slight building variations, but one thing is constant, our vision and dedication to the customer.
Key job responsibilities
· Driving standard work and continuous improvement through an intern project
· Owning, deep diving for data to support a recommendation, and driving resolution for a technical engineering or maintenance project
· Leading informational pre-shift standup discussions with both exempt and non-exempt Amazon associates
· Seeking out information and data among cross-functional organizations (Safety, Finance, Quality, etc.) and working with those groups to arrive at either a recommendation or resolution to your individual project
· Traveling to similar sites to gather and share best practices in your individual project study
· Communicating effectively with both exempt and non-exempt teammates to collaborate on effective solutions in your individual study
· Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates
· Work weekends, holidays, and/or overnight shifts
· Work overtime both in peak season and as needed
· Stand/walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours
· Walk in/and around the warehouse with great frequency
· Access all areas of building, ascending and descending ladders, stairs, and gangways
· Regularly bend, lift, stretch, and reach both below the waist and above the head
Lift and move items up to 49 poundsBASIC QUALIFICATIONSCurrently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree with a conferral date between December 2023 and August 2024
· Working towards a bachelor’s degree in a technical engineering discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Adept at the ability to motivate others in a deadline-driven environment
· Ability to analyze and dive deep into data to provide thought-provoking, workable business solutions
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
For Colorado based jobs: The pay range for this position in Colorado is $29.42/hr. Relocation may be provided as a part of the compensation package. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
The base pay for this position in Ithaca is $29.42/hr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Our range of benefits may include health care, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $29.42/hr. Our range of benefits may include health care, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Visit www.amazon.jobs/en/search to submit application at Amazon US
Tag: Amazon Job Goodyear AZ, Jobs hiring Goodyear, Career at Amazon Goodyear, Amazon Jobs near Goodyear , Amazon US Career, Goodyear Jobs hiring, Amazon Jobs nearby Goodyear AZ, Operations, IT, & Support Engineering jobs hiring Goodyear, Amazon.com Services LLC careers Goodyear AZ,
Note: While apply jobs with Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Amazon Career in Goodyear AZ, Moreover you may check Amazon current vacancy – 2023 Area Maintenance Manager Intern – Engineering Majors Encouraged in Goodyear by ref id: 2222304 on official career page to get apply Amazon Careers in Goodyear AZ