Urgent hiring a Area Manager, Amazon (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military at Amazon Fort Worth in Fulfillment & Operations Management department, Refer below job details to apply Amazon Job Fort Worth TX
Amazon Fort Worth is looking for Area Manager, Amazon (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military who want to invent, build, and sometimes break things to make them easier, faster, better, and more cost-effective. To those who thrive at solving highly complex problems, and who aspire to impact billions of lives on a global scale: come build the future with us. Apply Amazon Career Fort Worth TX.
Job Title: Area Manager, Amazon (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military
Work Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Job Category: Sortation
Department: Fulfillment & Operations Management
Work at : Amazon.com Services LLC
Job Id: 2307382
DESCRIPTIONThis position has a start date between January 9th 2023 and April 1, 2023. Qualified candidates will be selected to begin interviewing in January 2023. The position is NOT a corporate role and will be located in a fulfillment center, sort center, delivery station, or other warehouse environment.
At Amazon, we have a peculiar culture built on pioneering into unknown and new frontiers. From selling books to creating the Kindle; from making films to launching faster delivery, Amazon reinvents normal. After selling the first book in 1995, we have grown at an incredible rate and have become the universe’s most customer-centric company. By hiring those who take risks and find fulfillment through making the impossible commonplace, Amazon cultivates a culture of innovation. Every employee at Amazon has the power to forge their own path and to have a true impact on the business…and we find that exhilarating!
Read more about us at amazon.com/about
When we hire you at Amazon, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Amazon invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and are creatively contributing to our next big idea. You will be surrounded by the best innovators of our time and we welcome you to make history with us regardless of minority, female, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation. We value diversity!
See why diversity is important to us at amazon.com/diversity
ABOUT AMAZON OPERATIONS
Operations is at the heart of Amazon business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. In these key roles, you’ll come help us exceed productivity goals and deliver against our customer promises. Our scale is expansive and our presence is growing – some of our centers across the United States and Canada are over 1 million square feet! Our goal is simple: to offer the world’s greatest selection of products and services with the world’s best customer experience.
Watch videos on our team members at youtube.com/playlist?list=PLu6W86LChii5Lgzcbu8iF8Nc35u_vOtCQ
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Area Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and develop your own team of Amazon Associates; one of your main focuses will be motivating, mentoring, and coaching your team. You will be responsible for engaging your team during a shift to maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, attendance performance and engagement are maintained. To achieve this, managers are expected to provide their associates with the tools needed for success as well as keenly drive productivity and efficiency through data-driven decisions and analytical problem-solving. Key responsibilities include:
· Supporting all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all Associates
· Developing performance goals and objectives to achieve customer promise expectations and ensure accuracy and quality
· Partnering with the management team to establish and maintain quality control standards
· Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives and Lean tools
· Building and executing productivity plans by reviewing work forecasts, determining productivity requirements, and partnering with other Area Managers to balance labor
· Leading and developing a team of Amazon associates
· Communicating policies to associates and act as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance and consistency and taking corrective action when needed
· Ensuring procedures are followed for building security and product loss prevention
· Creating, managing, and supporting recognition and communication programsBASIC QUALIFICATIONS2+ years of employee and performance management experienceBachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of Amazon (blue badge/FTE) experienceWork flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights and/or holidaysPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS1+ years of performance metrics, process improvement or lean techniques experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Visit www.amazon.jobs/en/search to submit application at Amazon US
Tag: Amazon Job Fort Worth TX, Jobs hiring Fort Worth, Career at Amazon Fort Worth, Sortation Jobs near Fort Worth , Amazon US Career, Fort Worth Jobs hiring, Amazon Jobs nearby Fort Worth TX, Fulfillment & Operations Management jobs hiring Fort Worth, Amazon.com Services LLC careers Fort Worth TX,
Note: While apply jobs with Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Amazon Career in Fort Worth TX, Moreover you may check Amazon current vacancy – Area Manager, Amazon (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military in Fort Worth by ref id: 2307382 on official career page to get apply Amazon Careers in Fort Worth TX