Urgent hiring a Data Center Materials Assoc I, WH at Amazon Renton in Administrative Support department, Refer below job details to apply Amazon Job Renton WA
Amazon Renton is looking for Data Center Materials Assoc I, WH who want to invent, build, and sometimes break things to make them easier, faster, better, and more cost-effective. To those who thrive at solving highly complex problems, and who aspire to impact billions of lives on a global scale: come build the future with us. Apply Amazon Career Renton WA.
Job Title: Data Center Materials Assoc I, WH
Work Location: Renton, WA, US
Job Category: Amazon
Department: Administrative Support
Work at : Amazon Web Services
Job Id: 2305110
DESCRIPTIONAt Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the customer experience. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun.
Amazon is seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to fill a Monday – Friday 7am to 3:30pm Data Center Materials Associate (DCMA) position at our IT Warehouse in Seattle. This IT Warehouse supports IT Offices throughout the Seattle area and across the U.S., providing either direct asset replenishment or procedural support. The successful DCMA will be responsible for providing assistance to the operations team by maintaining IT inventory, supporting receive, induct, pick, pack and audits of assets assigned to the IT department, and maintaining general standardized housekeeping of all IT areas. Amazon seeks individuals who are willing to work hard, have fun, and join us in making worldwide history.
Our team approaches work as seeing no job as too small and no challenge as too big!
· Receiving and storage of IT assets and peripherals
· Working in-person in a warehouse 5 days a week.
· Picking IT assets in preparation for configuration and deployment
· Re-stocking of IT inventory locations, vending and stores
· Removal of IT assets from campus locations as required
· Preparation of IT assets for transportation in line with IT and InfoSec polices
· Safe handling and destruction of IT media in accordance with InfoSec policy
· Appropriate management of returned IT assets in accordance with compute reuse processes, reverse logistics processes, or disposal processes
· Preparation of all new hire equipment and supporting campus IT staff at new hire orientation
· Assist other teams in the tear down and removal of IT assets from staff who have left the organization, transporting these assets in accordance with InfoSec policy
· Work Monday – Friday 7am-3:30pm
· Ability to stand/walk for 10-12 hours at a time
· Must be able to bend and lift equipment up to 49 lbs throughout the shift
· Ability to work overtime as required
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· 1+ year of experience with Microsoft Office Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook
· High school diploma or equivalentPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Experience in maintaining inventory levels including receiving, storage, and auditing
· Experience in customer service
· Experience using a Remedy type trouble ticket management system
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
· Ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
· Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Visit www.amazon.jobs/en/search to submit application at Amazon US
Tag: Amazon Job Renton WA, Jobs hiring Renton, Career at Amazon Renton, Amazon Jobs near Renton , Amazon US Career, Renton Jobs hiring, Amazon Jobs nearby Renton WA, Administrative Support jobs hiring Renton, Amazon Web Services careers Renton WA,
Note: While apply jobs with Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Amazon Career in Renton WA, Moreover you may check Amazon current vacancy – Data Center Materials Assoc I, WH in Renton by ref id: 2305110 on official career page to get apply Amazon Careers in Renton WA