Urgent hiring a Learning Manager, Learning at Amazon Kojetin in Leadership Development & Training department, Refer below job details to apply Amazon Job Kojetin
Amazon Kojetin is looking for Learning Manager, Learning who want to invent, build, and sometimes break things to make them easier, faster, better, and more cost-effective. To those who thrive at solving highly complex problems, and who aspire to impact billions of lives on a global scale: come build the future with us. Apply Amazon Career Kojetin .
Job Title: Learning Manager, Learning
Work Location: Kojetin, , CZ
Job Category: Amazon
Department: Leadership Development & Training
Work at : Amazon Logistic Prague s.r.o.
Job Id: 2269381
DESCRIPTIONWho we are:
Amazon is focused on ensuring its associates can work in a safe, quality focused environment. Our learning teams are responsible for delivering and providing high quality safety compliance, process and onboarding training to ensure that our associates are set up for success.
The learning manager is a member of the leadership team within a fulfilment centre and is focused on managing the learning needs of all employees. They must have the ability and initiative to understand the business needs, analyse issues and influence solutions/outcomes. This is a team player who not only leverages his/her own team to respond effectively to a variety of training scenarios, but is able to work closely with a central EU team to effectively prioritize and deploy training programs based on customer need – from training processes at scale to ongoing leader development.
An Amazon Fulfilment Centre (FC) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAKPoAn2cB0 is a dynamic and challenging environment. You will be very close to the action and spend time on the warehouse floor with the teams who make our FCs great. Developing our people is at the heart of what we do and is needed now more than ever as we are experiencing rapid growth and we plan to keep on growing.
Overall responsibilities include:
· Leading and developing a team of Trainers and a Learning Specialist
· End-to-end ownership of the associate and leader training programs at site: from needs analysis stage, to management and execution of training
· Creating effective partnerships with other Learning Teams within the EU to identify and share best practice
· Planning, developing and evaluating all training initiatives, in collaboration with the senior team and Amazon’s central leadership function
· Proactively identifying and deploying training/coaching solutions to address quality and productivity requirements within the FC
· Providing coaching and feedback on leadership related topics both in 121s and facilitated workshops to identify leadership, coaching and management skill development opportunities
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· Bachelors degree
· Fluency in Czech and English, both verbal and written
· Experience of managing a team with a focus on career development and succession planning
· Ability to build collaborative relationships with a range of stakeholders
· Confidence in analysing and interpreting a range of performance metrics combined with advanced Excel skills
· Actively seeks opportunities to positively impact beyond the area of responsibility
· Ability to work in fast-paced ambiguous environments, adapting quickly to changing circumstances, processes and priorities.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Ability and initiative to understand the business needs, analyse issues and drive solutions
· Experience of working in an operational environment
· Experience in change management and process improvement activities, designing scalable solutions and implementing these at pace and at scale
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For people with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Visit www.amazon.jobs/en/search to submit application at Amazon CZ
Tag: Amazon Job Kojetin , Jobs hiring Kojetin, Career at Amazon Kojetin, Amazon Jobs near Kojetin , Amazon CZ Career, Kojetin Jobs hiring, Amazon Jobs nearby Kojetin , Leadership Development & Training jobs hiring Kojetin, Amazon Logistic Prague s.r.o. careers Kojetin ,
Note: While apply jobs with Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Amazon Career in Kojetin , Moreover you may check Amazon current vacancy – Learning Manager, Learning in Kojetin by ref id: 2269381 on official career page to get apply Amazon Careers in Kojetin