Urgent hiring a Onsite Medical Representative – Acheson, AB, WHS at Amazon Acheson in Medical, Health, & Safety department, Refer below job details to apply Amazon Job Acheson AB
Amazon Acheson is looking for Onsite Medical Representative – Acheson, AB, WHS who want to invent, build, and sometimes break things to make them easier, faster, better, and more cost-effective. To those who thrive at solving highly complex problems, and who aspire to impact billions of lives on a global scale: come build the future with us. Apply Amazon Career Acheson AB.
Job Title: Onsite Medical Representative – Acheson, AB, WHS
Work Location: Acheson, AB, CA
Job Category: Amazon
Department: Medical, Health, & Safety
Work at : AMZN CAN Fulfillment Svcs
Job Id: 2317818
DESCRIPTIONThe Amazon Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) team aims to provide tools, resources, and environments that support safe, efficient, healthy behaviors and encourage employees to proactively manage their health and wellbeing. To support these goals, Amazon is seeking an experienced and innovative Onsite Medical Representative (OMR) to join our team. In this position, you will work closely with the WHS site manager, Wellness Specialists (WSs) and the WHS specialist. You will be required to independently evaluate and provide first aid (e.g., for musculoskeletal injuries), advise Amazon Associates (AAs) on occupational and non-occupational injuries, have great verbal communication skills, be able to connect with AAs, as well as, Amazon Managers, within the limits of your professional code and training where applicable. You should enjoy learning and applying your knowledge about health & wellness to provide care for AAs on a daily basis. You will refer care to outside medical providers as needed, and learn about provincial and federal regulations and risk analysis. Practical ergonomics experience is advantageous.
However, ergonomics topics will also be covered in ongoing training.
The OMR will function as a part of the larger team onsite, helping to provide assistance with all first aid
needs and support operations as needed. This includes greeting all new hires for the site, either within a group setting at New Hire Orientation or through one-on-one interaction. The OMR will also participate, as needed, in incident investigations and weekly case management review meetings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide triage, prompt first aid within the scope of your training, and/or referral to outside medical providers, if indicated
• Minimize the AA risk of injury through awareness, education and proactive engagement
• Maintain all records of care provided to AAs
• Develop a first aid care plan for AAs recovering from an injury, focused on injury improvement, including self-care instructions as needed
• Manage the workers’ compensation and return to work process for AAs with work related injuries
• Provide daily activity logs and end of shift reports
• Spend frequent time on the warehouse floor to interact and engage with AAs and managers to coach on observed at-risk work habits
• Maintain a clean and orderly environment
• Monitor and ensure appropriate medical supply inventory is maintained
• Participate in special projects and ad hoc tasks as assigned
• Willing to be trained to teach First Aid/CPR/AED certification classes
• Work flexible shifts which could include days, nights, and/or weekends
• Communicate effectively
• Display professional behavior
• Multitask and have exceptional time management skills
• Work in and embrace an inclusive and diverse atmosphere
• Follow direction, policy, and procedures as per Amazon and local regulation
• Maintain composure in emergencies and lead emergency response at the site
• Alberta: Able to be trained as an advanced first aider who holds a certificate in advanced first aid from an approved training agency.
• Quebec: Able to be trained in first aid with CPR/AED from an organization recognized by the Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CNESST).
• High School or equivalent diploma
• Must have a valid card evidencing successful completion of Advanced Care Paramedic under the Paramedics Profession Regulation (AR 151/2016) OR, registered nurse who is a member of the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta established under the Health Professions Act.
• Must have a valid card evidencing successful completion of the standard first aid with CPR/AED level A or C from any accredited Canadian certifying authority.
• Certified to teach first aid, CPR, and AED training from Heart and Stroke Foundation or Canadian Red Cross
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience with an industrial wellness program
• Passion for promoting health and wellness
• Experience coaching on body mechanics
• Experience managing musculoskeletal disorders
• Experience in ergonomics
• Experience with federal and province specific regulations
• Experience with Workers Compensation
• Proficient in digital recordkeeping
Additional Preferred qualifications:
• Trained as an advanced first aider who holds a certificate in advanced first aid from an approved training agency.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONSHigh School or equivalent diplomaMust have a valid card evidencing successful completion of Advanced Care Paramedic under the Paramedics Profession Regulation (AR 151/2016) OR, registered nurse who is a member of the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta established under the Health Professions Act.Must have a valid card evidencing successful completion of the standard first aid with CPR/AED level A or C from any accredited Canadian certifying authority.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSCertified to teach first aid, CPR, and AED training from Heart and Stroke Foundation or Canadian Red CrossTrained as an advanced first aider who holds a certificate in advanced first aid from an approved training agency.Proficient in Microsoft OfficeExperience with an industrial wellness programPassion for promoting health and wellnessExperience coaching on body mechanicsExperience managing musculoskeletal disordersExperience in ergonomicsExperience with federal and province specific regulationsExperience with Workers CompensationProficient in digital recordkeeping
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Visit www.amazon.jobs/en/search to submit application at Amazon CA
Tag: Amazon Job Acheson AB, Jobs hiring Acheson, Career at Amazon Acheson, Amazon Jobs near Acheson , Amazon CA Career, Acheson Jobs hiring, Amazon Jobs nearby Acheson AB, Medical, Health, & Safety jobs hiring Acheson, AMZN CAN Fulfillment Svcs careers Acheson AB,
Note: While apply jobs with Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Amazon Career in Acheson AB, Moreover you may check Amazon current vacancy – Onsite Medical Representative – Acheson, AB, WHS in Acheson by ref id: 2317818 on official career page to get apply Amazon Careers in Acheson AB