Urgent hiring a Onsite Medical Representative , WHS at Amazon Concord in Medical, Health, & Safety department, Refer below job details to apply Amazon Job Concord NC
Amazon Concord is looking for Onsite Medical Representative , WHS who want to invent, build, and sometimes break things to make them easier, faster, better, and more cost-effective. To those who thrive at solving highly complex problems, and who aspire to impact billions of lives on a global scale: come build the future with us. Apply Amazon Career Concord NC.
Job Title: Onsite Medical Representative , WHS
Work Location: Concord, NC, US
Job Category: Amazon
Department: Medical, Health, & Safety
Work at : Amazon.com Services LLC
Job Id: 2311609
DESCRIPTIONThe Amazon Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) team aims to provide tools, resources, and environments that support safe, efficient, healthy behaviors and encourage employees to proactively manage their health and wellbeing. To support these goals, Amazon is seeking an experienced and innovative Onsite Medical Representative (OMR) to join our team. In this position, you will work closely with the WHS site manager, WHS specialist, and Injury Prevention Specialist (IPS). You will be required to independently evaluate and provide first aid (e.g., for musculoskeletal injuries), advise Amazon Associates (AAs) on occupational and non-occupational injuries, have great verbal communication skills, and be able to connect with AAs, as well as Amazon Managers. You should enjoy learning and applying your knowledge about health & wellness to provide care for AAs on a daily basis. You will refer care to outside medical providers as needed, and learn about OSHA regulations, risk, and analysis. Practical ergonomics experience is advantageous. However, ergonomics topics will also be covered in ongoing training.
The OMR will function as a part of the larger team onsite, helping to provide assistance with all first aid needs and support operations as needed. This includes attending weekly associate committee meetings, greeting all new hires for the site, either within a group setting at New Hire Orientation or through one-on-one interaction. The OMR will also participate, as needed in incident investigations and weekly case management review meetings. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide triage, first aid, and/or referral to outside medical providers, if indicated.
• Minimize the AA risk of injury through awareness, education and proactive engagement.
• Maintain all records of care provided to AAs.
• Develop a first aid care plan for AAs recovering from an injury, focused on injury improvement, including self-care instructions as needed.
• Facilitate and maintain the workers’ compensation and return to work process for associates with work related injuries.
• Provide daily activity logs and end of shift reports.
• Spend frequent time on the warehouse floor to interact and engage with AAs and managers to coach on observed at-risk work habits.
• Maintain a clean and orderly environment.
• Monitor and ensure appropriate medical supply inventory is maintained.
• Participate in special projects and ad hoc tasks as assigned.
• Willing to be trained to teach first aid, CPR, and AED certification classes.
• Work flexible shifts which could include days, nights, and/or weekends.
• Communicate effectively.
• Display professional behavior.
• Multitask and have exceptional time management skills.
• Work in and embrace inclusive and diverse atmosphere.
• Follow direction, policy, and procedures.
• Maintain composure in emergencies and lead emergency response at the site.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONSHigh school or equivalent diploma
Must have a valid card evidencing successful completion of a first aid, CPR, and AED course from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
Must have ONE of the following listed below:
Valid Provincial Primary Care Paramedic Certification from the Ministry of Health OR the Canadian Organization of Paramedic Regulators;OR
Current valid Emergency Medical Technician Basic Certification from the Department of Health OR the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT);OR
In the last three years, six months job experience as a Military Medical Technician (Canada), Combat Medic (USA), Field Medic (USA), Healthcare Specialist (USA), Hospital Corpsman (USN), Aerospace Medical Service Technician (USAF);OR
In the last three years, six months job experience in a care provider role AND a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution in:-Exercise Sciences
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSCertified to teach first aid, CPR, and AED training from American Heart Association or American Red CrossProficient in Microsoft OfficeExperience with an industrial wellness programPassion for promoting health and wellnessExperience coaching on body mechanicsExperience managing musculoskeletal disordersExperience in ergonomicsExperience with OSHA regulationsExperience with Workers CompensationProficient in digital recordkeeping
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Visit www.amazon.jobs/en/search to submit application at Amazon US
Tag: Amazon Job Concord NC, Jobs hiring Concord, Career at Amazon Concord, Amazon Jobs near Concord , Amazon US Career, Concord Jobs hiring, Amazon Jobs nearby Concord NC, Medical, Health, & Safety jobs hiring Concord, Amazon.com Services LLC careers Concord NC,
Note: While apply jobs with Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Amazon Career in Concord NC, Moreover you may check Amazon current vacancy – Onsite Medical Representative , WHS in Concord by ref id: 2311609 on official career page to get apply Amazon Careers in Concord NC