Urgent hiring a Vend IT Materials Assoc I, WH at Amazon Kent in Administrative Support department, Refer below job details to apply Amazon Job Kent WA
Amazon Kent is looking for Vend IT Materials Assoc I, WH who want to invent, build, and sometimes break things to make them easier, faster, better, and more cost-effective. To those who thrive at solving highly complex problems, and who aspire to impact billions of lives on a global scale: come build the future with us. Apply Amazon Career Kent WA.
Job Title: Vend IT Materials Assoc I, WH
Work Location: Kent, WA, US
Job Category: Amazon
Department: Administrative Support
Work at : Amazon.com Services LLC
Job Id: 2304575
DESCRIPTIONAt Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the customer experience. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun.
Amazon is seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to fill a Monday – Friday shift (7am-3:30pm) Vend IT position at our IT Warehouse in Seattle. This IT Warehouse supports IT Offices throughout the Seattle area and across the U.S., providing either direct asset replenishment or procedural support. The successful Materials Associate will be responsible for providing assistance to the Vend IT team by maintaining IT inventory, supporting receive, pick, pack and audits of assets assigned to the Vend IT department, and maintaining general standardized housekeeping of all warehousing areas. Strong inventory management will be essential to this roles success. Amazon seeks individuals who are willing to work hard, have fun, and join us in making worldwide history.
Our team approaches work as seeing no job as too small and no challenge as too big!
· Receiving and storage of Vend IT assets, peripherals and vending machines
· Picking Vend IT product in preparation for configuration and deployment
· Ad-hoc Re-stocking of Vend IT inventory locations, vending and stores
· Troubleshooting of Vend IT assets on campus locations as required
· Preparation of Vend IT assets for transportation in line with business needs
· Managing a ticket queue and responding to customer requests with a customer obsessed mentality.
· Appropriate management of returned Vend IT assets in accordance with reuse processes, reverse logistics processes, or disposal processes
· Preparation of all Vend IT equipment and supporting campus IT staff.
· Assist other teams in the tear down and removal of Vend IT machines and assets from buildings and teams.
· Work 7am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday
· Ability to travel local Seattle/Bellevue area 10% of the time
· Ability to be successful and manage oneself in an ambiguous environment.
· Comfortable troubleshooting and performing repairs
· Ability to interact with and respond to customer issues in a professional manner
· Ability to stand/walk for 10-12 hours at a time
· Must be able to bend and lift equipment and materials up to 49 lbs throughout the shift
· Ability to work overtime as required
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· 1+ year of experience with Microsoft Office Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook
· High school diploma or equivalentPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Experience in maintaining inventory levels including receiving, storage, and auditing
· Experience in customer service
· Experience using a Remedy type trouble ticket management system
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
· Ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
· Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
· Has an eye for process improvement
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Visit www.amazon.jobs/en/search to submit application at Amazon US
Tag: Amazon Job Kent WA, Jobs hiring Kent, Career at Amazon Kent, Amazon Jobs near Kent , Amazon US Career, Kent Jobs hiring, Amazon Jobs nearby Kent WA, Administrative Support jobs hiring Kent, Amazon.com Services LLC careers Kent WA,
Note: While apply jobs with Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Amazon Career in Kent WA, Moreover you may check Amazon current vacancy – Vend IT Materials Assoc I, WH in Kent by ref id: 2304575 on official career page to get apply Amazon Careers in Kent WA