As an Amazon warehouse support associate job in Jewar, you’ll work in a dynamic environment where you can use your strengths and grow new skills. Launch a new career direction, upskill with a range of training courses, or manage your work/life balance with flexible or part-time hours.
Role: Warehouse Support Associate – Flexible Hour
Location: Jewar, Uttar Pradesh
Salary: INR 22,000 to 30,000/month
Qualification: Undergraduate / Gradate
Timing: 8 Hour Shift
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS to apply Warehouse Job in Jewar
💪 You can:
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all job requirement and safety guidelines.
- Stand and walk (up to 8h/day)
- Lift up to 15kg at times
- Comfortable working in Day Shift.
- Should have sound knowledge of Computer and related software (MS Office Etc.)
- Should be a team player.
Facts about Amazon in Jewar:
- Maintaining inventory.
- Receive and prepare inventory for delivery in Jewar,
- Use technology like smartphones and handheld devices to sort, scan, and prepare orders
- View prompts on screens and follow direction for some tasks Build, wrap, sort, and transport pallets and packages
- Receive truck deliveries
- Identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of goods.
- Maintain inventory reports.
Tags: Warehouse job in Jewar, Amazon jobs in Jewar, Flexible hour work in Jewar, jobs for undergraduate in Jewar, 8 hour shift work in Jewar, 10th pass jobs in Jewar, 12th fail jobs in Jewar, Jobs near me in Jewar Uttar Pradesh
At Town Tasks, We are here to have Warehouse jobs at one place specifically for user form Jewar to have their better search exposer. Furthermore, refer our career search page for Jobs hiring near.