About the Team
It’s an exciting time to join our Accounting team with ample development opportunities. We’re looking for a highly motivated AP Manager who is eager to learn and scale with us.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for supporting all aspects of Accounts Payable including researching variances, supporting Procurement and Accounting strategies, and identifying process improvement opportunities to support our high growth organization. This role will also support and influence our key system implementation initiatives and integration of merger and acquisitions into the Accounts Payable organization.
- Generates standard and ad hoc Accounts Payable data analysis and reports
- Monthly accounts payable close processes including research, review and reconciliation of accounts payable transactions, unentered and exception invoices and providing supporting documentation to accountants as needed
- Development of robust accounts payable and procurement procedures to maximize efficiency
- Resolve vendor issues by communicating directly with vendors and internal personnel
- Contributes to the creation, design and implementation of best practices and associated training materials Accounts Payable processes
- Assist with management of service desk for the Accounts Payable team for internal and external partners
- Ad-hoc analyses and projects
We’re excited about you because…
- You are self-motivated and self-managed – able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically
- You have a “get-it-done mindset” – you’re able to handle stress well, humble and scrappy!
- You can successfully balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- You have a good understanding of both financial and operations controls
- You possess strong written a verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting preferably in Accounts Payable
- 4+ years of management experience
- NetSuite, Coupa and Invoice Smash highly desired
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong spreadsheet skills, with the ability to manipulate and digest large amounts of data required
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Jobs available in location : Mexico – Remote