About the Team
We are a committed group of billing analysts that seek truth and are passionate about making our lives easier through automation. We are constantly challenged to understand the “why” and leave things better than we found them. We use data to derive insights about our business which requires close cross-functional collaboration. We are creators, imagining solutions to new problems as we accommodate growth. We are supportive of each other and the company’s vision of cooperation through inclusion and making room at the table.
About the Role
You will report into the Billing Escalations Supervisor on our Revenue Accounting team. This role requires a high attention to detail and understanding of billing models and processes. You will be reviewing and reconciling invoices to ensure rates as well as locations invoiced are correct. This role presents a unique opportunity to identify process improvements within the revenue and sales departments and implement solutions. Now is an exciting time to join this team as we are working to give broader visibility to the organization as a whole to improve our processes with better automation.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Facilitate process and validation of requested billing adjustments
- Resolve discrepancies on invoices by using critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Assist the collections, billing and sales teams in account reconciliation
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to research and resolve AR-related issues
- Key player in continuous assessment of current policies and procedures for improvement and alignment with new company initiatives
- Assist in customer onboarding including account setup, vendor forms, and managing third party systems
- Maintain various reports related to invoicing and accounts receivable
We’re excited about you because…
- You have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- You are adaptable and eager to learn new things
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in B2B billing or collections experience in a high growth environment
- Experience managing high volumes of multiple billing types
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience working with large amounts of data
- Familiarity with G-Suite
- Familiarity with Salesforce and ERP systems such as Netsuite
- Ability and aptitude for learning new concepts, programs, and software on the job
- Public company experience desirable
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Jobs available in location : Mexico City, Mexico