About the Team
The IT Asset Management Team is part of the Global IT Service Desk organization which is committed to providing exemplary IT support to DoorDash employees around the world. This new team will be responsible for the intake, shipping, and ownership tracking of physical IT assets. The Asset Management Team will participate in key projects to help support the growth and success of DoorDash.
About the Role
The IT Hardware Asset Management Sr. Analyst will report to the Manager – IT Asset and Logistics. IT Asset Management Sr. Analyst will be working with the IT Asset and Logistics Manager in the development of policies, procedures, systems, and best practices used by the Asset Management Team. The IT Hardware Asset Management Sr. Analyst will also be responsible for data gathering, asset inventory, CMDB accuracy and vendor relationships.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Have the opportunity to be a key contributor in the implementation of company policies, procedures, and Best Practices in the development of a world class Asset Management organization.
- Participating in the implement an IT Asset Management solution that integrates with systems already in place (i.e. Workspace ONE, Workday, etc.)
- Assist the IT Asset and Logistics Manager setting up the company’s new warehouse space.
- Work closely with the IT Asset Management and Logistics Team by ensuring Best Practices are consistently followed.
- Operate at the lowest level of detail by engaging with cross functional business units to identify opportunities to enhance how we support our customers.
- Tracking the lifecycle of IT Assets from purchase, manage, to disposal.
- Lead hardware refresh by working closely with IT Asset Logistics Manager to align budget, purchasing and deployment activities.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have at least 4 years of IT Hardware Asset Management experience.
- You have the unique ability to support the technical needs of asset management and the enthusiasm to support the physical logistics associated with warehouse operations.
- You have experience managing the Supply Chain Lifecycle for hardware management.
- You are comfortable partnering globally with cross functional teams such as Procurement and Finance, and following established processes to submit purchase requisitions for the acquisition of new company assets.
- You have experience with procurement programs such as Coupa.
- You have experience with creating reports and generating metrics on various IT Hardware Asset Management activities.
- You have experience with working with large data and Microsoft or Google products.
- You understand the importance of inventory integrity to optimize company spend and minimize loss.
- You have experience with mentoring other IT Asset Management team members.
- You have a working knowledge of Mac, Windows, and Chrome operating systems.
- You are familiar with service management solutions (i.e. Jira, Service Now, Zendesk, Cherwell, etc.)
- You have great written and verbal communications skills.
- You want to help create a world class Asset Management organization!
- You are able to support team members with hardware receiving, inventory tracking and shipping of hardware.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do — on every project, every day.
- We are learners – We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed – Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
Jobs available in location : United States – Remote