About the Team
The Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration organization enables the productivity of our sales and go-to-market organizations through intelligent workflows, reliable data and scalable systems. We partner with groups across the company including Product, Finance, Engineering, Operations, and Analytics to build critical systems and enable the business to move faster. This team builds the engine and foundation for DoorDash to achieve the best selection for our platform and grow revenues across our business lines.
About the Role
We are looking for a Quote to Cash Product Owner who will be a member of DoorDash’s Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration group. Your mission will be to transform our deal management processes that drive pipeline, activity and performance for our growing product suite. You will work closely with our Product Management, Business Applications and Sales Strategy & Operations teams to design and scope the projects you work on, serving as the business process and systems expert on Quote to Cash functionality. The execution of projects will require you to use Salesforce, Lucidchart, SQL, and G Suite productivity tools to name a few
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Drive transformational change and improvement in deal processes which focus on driving deals from acquisition, to onboarding and payment.
- Enable our sales team to sell quickly, compliantly, and effectively
- Support better automation of product fulfillment services processes by building systems which process high quality data from negotiation to onboarding and activation
- Drive step change in our invoicing processes by covering scenarios that are error prone and manual and scaling them
- Ensure DoorDash maintains contract compliance while continuing fast growth
- Ensure tools for opportunities, quotes, contracts, and invoicing work efficiently for our local and enterprise segments across product lines
- Improve the visibility of our pipeline and opportunities for field teams through to their leadership
- Work closely with DoorDash’s product, accounting, legal, sales operations, and sales teams to deliver meaningful enhancements, and drive an impactful roadmap for scalable systems
- Improve the speed and efficiency of our Go To Market with new products in both Self Service and Sales Rep led channels
We’re excited about you because:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant experience
- You have an understanding of relational databases, CPQ, CLM, ERP and product business rules and systems
- You are highly proficient in business process analysis, and functional architecture documentation
- You are highly proficient in Salesforce structure including Opportunity and Asset processes
- You have experience with data migration, and ETL (Preferred)
- You see systems and process as a strategic differentiator
- You believe requirements and process are something to mold and develop with partners, and not simply gather for delivery
- You have structured critical thinking and problem solving skills
- You are highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- When you are handed a mess, you enjoy and take pride in creating organization
- You know how to balance speed and agility while driving towards a strategic long term roadmap.
- You have an ownership mentality, and will do what is necessary to drive results
- You have the determination to initiate and complete projects in a scrappy environment
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
Jobs available in location : Austin, TX; New York, NY; Phoenix, AZ; San Francisco, CA