About the Team
We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do — on every project, every day. We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute. This is specifically true in Fraud Operations, where we are constantly looking for ways to minimize and prevent fraudulent activity on the platform. Through continuous improvement and operational excellence, our Fraud Strategy and Operations team protects both the business and our customers from bad actors.
About the Role
The Fraud team is looking for a Fraud Operations Analyst (Real Time Analyst) to be a subject matter expert on workforce planning and intraday operation fundamentals including: real-time queue monitoring, skilling, reporting, escalating known issues, and tools troubleshooting in a global Fraud operation. Real Time Analysts may also be asked for recommendations for process improvements based on trends and ad hoc reporting/tasks as assigned by the Operations Managers. You will work with support leaders to ensure service levels are reached throughout the day. You will report to the Fraud Operations Manager on the Fraud Strategy & Operations team.
We are hiring for evening and overnight shifts. Options are:
- Sun-Thurs, 3pm-1130pm MST & 10pm- 630am MST
- Tues-Sat, 3pm-1130pm MST & 10pm- 630am MST
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Monitor real-time service level performance, queue metrics, and other key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify trends and patterns, and make real-time adjustments to staffing, schedules, and workflows to optimize performance.
- Work with Operations, Workforce Management, and other internal partners to ensure that service level goals are met and delivered to the highest standards.
- Work with Vendor leaders on staffing, call trends, and general troubleshooting across multi-site contact centers.
- Analyze performance data, identify issues and trends, and provide recommendations for process improvements, workflow optimization, and other operational enhancements.
- Collaborate with the fraud operations leadership team to develop and implement new strategies for improving service levels, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement.
- Maintain accurate records and reports on performance, including real-time data, and communicate performance results to your team.
- Ensure that all processes are compliant with company policies, regulations, and industry standards.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have demonstrated knowledge of call center performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, or related.
- You have 2+ years of experience in contact centers, including 1 year as a real time analyst or in planning/reporting.
- You have experience with outsourced call centers (preferred).
- You have reporting experience including skills within Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and Google Sheets.
- You have experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool.
- You have Knowledge of workforce management tools and applications, such as Verint or Aspect, or similar tools.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Jobs available in location : Tempe, AZ