About the Team
Our Advertising & Promotions team operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, surfacing and monetizing relevant content that benefits our core audiences. We provide digital solutions to help advertisers reach all DoorDash audiences (consumer, dasher, and merchant).
About the Role
- Own the performance of Ads & Promos in Canada – tracking against revenue goals, problem-solving, and defining strategy to attain goal.
- Partner with Sales and Account Management teams to build goals, understand areas and opportunities for improvement, own end-to-end development and execution of improved processes, and build a path to revenue attainment.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Data Science and other tech teams to release new features & products to Canada, monitor product adoption, and unblock obstacles and technical challenges.
- Leverage data to monitor and optimize product performance.
- Deep dive on the Canadian ad-tech landscape, and devise the appropriate go-to-market playbook accordingly. Enable teams through market-relevant training, product releases, sales collateral, reporting, and benchmarking.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Own: You are not afraid to single-handedly own a revenue target, and build plans to hit business goals.
- Build: You like going from 0-1, and 1-10. You want to get in early, identify trends, and leverage insights to scale.
- Operate: You want to roll up your sleeves, get to the lowest level of detail, and scale.
- Collaborate: You value cross-functional partnerships, and will thrive at working across Operations, Product, Sales, Engineering, and more to deliver results.
- Enable: You love equipping other teams with what they need to be successful. You are able to take feedback and put it into action.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 5+ years of experience in a role in strategy & operations, business planning, consulting, program management, or product marketing (advertising experience a plus).
- You have a proven track record of leading projects, working cross-functionally, and delivering on business goals in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- You’re a data-driven problem solver who is fluent in Excel/Google Sheets (SQL experience is a plus); you’re eager to dive into difficult problems without a playbook, diagnose root causes, analyze data, and devise an action plan.
- You thrive while wearing multiple hats and working across a variety of projects and workstreams.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Jobs available in location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada