About the Team
DashMart is a store made possible by DoorDash. Customers order their convenience items in the DoorDash app, and our Warehouse Associates pick and pack those orders in a real, brick-and-mortar convenience store.
Shifts: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend , Part-Time and Full-Time
About the Role
- Picking and Packing orders. Pick orders that come through the app, pack the order and hand off to our drivers.
- Inventory and Spoilage Management. Stock receivables and manage inventory, including shelf life.
- Warehouse Organization. Clean and organize the warehouse.
- Delight Customers. Ensuring substitutions are approved with the customer.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Competitive pay (10pm-6am will even receive a $2 increase in pay)
- Health benefits starting day 1 for full-time employees
- Gym membership reimbursement (up to $75/month)
- Paid time off (PTO) and sick leave
- Career advancement opportunities
- DoorDash gives back (https://blog.doordash.com/)
- Being a part of a new concept business and helping to build it
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re self-motivated, positive, and a team player
- You have a proven track record of success in a retail environment
- You’re able to be on your feet and handle warehouse duties including lifting up to 40 pounds (with or without accommodations).
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
Base Pay Range: 17 / hour
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Jobs available in location : Toronto, ON