About the Team
DoorDash Essentials is a big bet to bring our customers everything they need at home – not just restaurant food – to their doors as fast as possible. Warehouse Associates are the backbone of our operations, and are responsible for receiving product, picking, packing, and staging orders, and warehouse day-to-day organization and cleaning. We’re looking for motivated individuals who love delighting customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical environments.
About the Role
- Receive orders. Receive product from partners, verify that shipments are accurate and free of damage, and resolve inaccuracies.
- Put away. Place received product in the appropriate locations throughout warehouse.
- Picking, packing, and staging. Accurately pick items in customers’ orders, pack items in bags, and prepare bags for handoff to couriers.
- Warehouse organization. Conduct inventory counts, clean and organize warehouse, manage spoilage processes, and help do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience.
Shifts: Part-Time shift(s) only, flexible days required.
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re self-motivated, positive, and a team player. You work well with others, and you bring a great attitude to your work each and every day. You have high integrity and are excited to delight customers.
- You have a proven track record of success in a warehouse, retail, or restaurant environment.
- You’re able to be on your feet, and move heavy product. You are excited and physically able to lift up to 40 lbs, with or without accommodation, and can operate a pallet jack and hand truck.
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. A college diploma is bonus points.
- You’re organized and proficient in Google Docs and Google Sheets.
Base Pay Range: $15.50 / hour
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Jobs available in location : Austin, TX