Apply Career at Exxon Mobile – Hiring Career Fair – Data Engineer in Bengaluru, KA, IN. Join ExxonMobil in Database, Engineer, Computer Science, SQL, Unix, Technology, Engineering Segments, ExxonMobil Corporation, stylized as ExxonMobil, is an American multinational oil and gas corporation.
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world.
Job details : Career Fair – Data Engineer
Work Location: Bengaluru, KA, IN
Ref Id: 711191400
Job Category: Database, Engineer, Computer Science, SQL, Unix, Technology, Engineering
Job Role Summary
Work with business and technical teams to provide technical support and development expertise for overall data pipeline, Nifi, Kafka and Hadoop spark workflows, implement data models in Data Science & Analytics portfolio.
Job Role Responsibilities
• Develop or enhance workflows including data ingestion, extraction and processing of structured and unstructured data
• Support ongoing activities ingestion of additional data or new data sources, processing and monitoring incremental flows
• Proactively automate monitoring, alerting based on workflow needs
• Work to utilize common CI/CD best practices across different teams (data scientists, data visualization analysts, web developers etc.) when working on the same project
• Ensure solution compliance to technical design standards and architecture
• Explore and develop skills in newer technologies according to big data technology roadmap
Job Role Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with score 6 GPA and above
• Minimum 8 years’ of experience as a Data Engineer in Hadoop Platforms on components like HIVE, KAFKA, NiFi, Spark etc.., deploying machine learning models and automating processes in production and experience with cloud technologies(AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
• Applied Experience with Splunk, experience with IT Monitoring tools (APM, AIOps, Syslogs, etc) is required
• Familiarity with Azure DevOps , SQL and using Git
• Experience in UNIX or UNIX-like systems
• Experience with SCRUM or other similar Agile framework
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter and independent worker
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Ability to work with IT teams to understand data requirements
• Ability to interface with customers, technology partners, testing, architecture and analysis groups
• Contributions to open-source big data projects
ExxonMobil does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.). Follow the LINK to understand more about recruitment scams in the name of ExxonMobil.
Tags: ExxonMobil Jobs in Bengaluru, Career at ExxonMobil in Bengaluru, Jobs in Bengaluru, Database, Engineer, Computer Science, SQL, Unix, Technology, Engineering Jobs, Database Jobs in Bengaluru KA, ExxonMobil Engineer Jobs, ExxonMobil Computer Science Careers, Bengaluru Jobs
Note: While applying Jobs with Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying ExxonMobil Careers in Bengaluru KA, you may check ExxonMobil vacancy – Career Fair – Data Engineer in Bengaluru by ref id: 711191400 on official career page to get apply ExxonMobil Database Jobs in Bengaluru