Urgent hiring for Africa Financial Analyst, Apply ExxonMobil jobs Budapest, BU, HU. Join ExxonMobil in Sustainability, Financial Analyst, Financial, Tax, Business Manager, Energy, Finance, Management Segments, be a part of an American multinational oil and gas corporation.
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world. Furthermore, apply Exxonmobil careers Budapest.
Job details : Africa Financial Analyst
Work Location: Budapest, BU, HU
Ref Id: 967289200
Job Category: Sustainability, Financial Analyst, Financial, Tax, Business Manager, Energy, Finance, Management
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004. Our diverse and multinational workforce of ~2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment and we are aiming to provide an exciting, long term career to all our employees. We develop together, we grow together. Proudly awarded as Responsible employer of the year and received HRKomm award for Diverse workplace and award for Ergonomic program.
WHAT ROLE YOU WILL PLAY IN OUR TEAM
Finance is a strategic partner who provides value focused insights and advice to our global organization. Roles in our finance career path oversee our complex finances, mitigate risk, and keep ExxonMobil licensed to operate in terms of controls and financial integrity and help grow and add value to the business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Work closely with our Business teams to maximize the value of ExxonMobil’s diverse portfolio and identify further opportunities to grow the Business
• Complete accounting, reporting and internal stewardship activities for several affiliates in order to accurately reflect financial data in ExxonMobil Corporation’s consolidated, published external results
• Opportunities to specialize in accounting for Upstream operations, special business events, fixed assets, costs, deferred taxes, and monthly/quarterly/annual close activities
• Analyze and explain what drives the financial and operating results and trends of an affiliate using visualization tools to support Business Management with better decision making
• Drive digital innovation with involvement in exciting process transformation and improvement initiatives
• Collaborate to provide meaningful analytical reports to Business teams in partnership with colleagues around the world
• Build knowledge of Upstream business, systems, tools and processes
• Participate in our Accounting Training Program to further enhance your accounting skills
• Participate in various site wide initiatives, including charity efforts, inclusion & diversity events, or networks to develop and grow your leadership skills
ABOUT YOU: SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)
• Minimum of Bachelor / Master degree in Business Economics / Accounting / Taxation or equivalent with 1-10+ years relevant work experience (in accounting, finance or other relevant experience)
• Minimum of 3 semesters of accounting and financial reporting / controlling
• Strong analytical skills with passion for innovation and process transformation
• Written and verbal proficiency in English
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Willingness to proactively take initiative and seek challenges
• Attention to accuracy and detail and ability to meet priorities and deadlines
• Interest in long term career opportunities
• Continuous Improvement mindset to develop, implement, and sustain best practices to ensure superior service delivery and accuracy
• Good communication and effective interpersonal skills to collaborate with others and work in teams, including colleagues around the globe
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life. ExxonMobil Hungary offers a variety of benefits to support and protect your health and financial wellbeing.
From Day 1:
• Premium+: Annual bonus to recognize active service with ExxonMobil on top of your competitive pay
• Private Health insurance and Employee assistance Program
• Life insurance
• Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
• Wellness programs with a wide range of activities including ergo breaks, ergonomics support, office yoga, massage and much more!
With Continued employment:
• Voluntary Pension Fund (after 3 months of employment)
• Cafeteria (after 3 months of employment)
• Service Awards (at key service anniversary milestones)
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Follow us on LinkedIN and Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe our channel at YouTube
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
Visit https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ to submit application
Tags: ExxonMobil Jobs in Budapest, ExxonMobil careers in Budapest, Budapest Jobs
Note: While applying Jobs with Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying ExxonMobil Careers in Budapest BU, Moreover you may check ExxonMobil vacancy – Africa Financial Analyst in Budapest by ref id: 967289200 on official career page to get apply ExxonMobil Jobs in Budapest