Apply Career at Exxon Mobile – Hiring DTC Construction Lead – Huizhou in Huizhou, GD, CN. Join ExxonMobil in Construction, Engineer, Chemical Research, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Engineering, Technology Segments, ExxonMobil Corporation, stylized as ExxonMobil, is an American multinational oil and gas corporation.
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world.
Job details : DTC Construction Lead – Huizhou
Work Location: Huizhou, GD, CN
Ref Id: 808477200
Job Category: Construction, Engineer, Chemical Research, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Engineering, Technology
Job Role Responsibilities
• Monitor, investigate, identify and raise site quality and safety issues and non-conformances to DTC Venture Management
• Leadership of site safety, displayed through daily interaction with supervision and work groups and proactive development of programs and initiatives.
• Is the projects group communication focal point for construction and commissioning activity at the site, and maintains effective relationships with line management of operations and maintenance.
• Timely coordination of work, including oversight of site scheduling activities for non-shutdown and shutdown works. This is to be done through liaison with site EPC contractor.
• Ensures that construction function has input to design deliverables and construction packages.
• Reviews and ensures approval is sought for requests to vary from the design, make changes or to submit technical queries.
• Ensures labor and materials budgets are well planned and adhered to. Oversight of readiness status of materials, labor and design information.
• Oversight of labor forecasting and planning.
• Ensure communication between design, construction, end users, technical stakeholders, the business team, and other projects, including the remote engineering office.
• Proactively identifies project issues & uncertainties. Adopts a problem-solving outlook, and directs resources appropriately.
• Provide oversight of Contractor’s implementation of their construction processes and procedures through execution:
o Approve Contractor’s Quality and Safety organization and monitor performance of key QA/SA staff
o Review and comment on Contractor’s Quality and Safety Plan, ITP’s and procedures
o Monitor and audit implementation of Contractor’s project-specific Quality and Safety Plan and ITP via site surveillance, document reviews and ITP sign-off
o Ensure Contractor’s surveillance activities are commensurate with Criticality Ratings
o Review Contractor’s site quality audit schedule, monitor contractor’s site audit program, and participate in selected site audits
o Evaluate and monitor implementation of Contractor’s Quality Management System
o Ensure Contractor is performing quality and safety reporting per the contract
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• BS or MS degree in Engineering or related field is preferred
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Engineering, Construction, Commissioning or Start-up activities of various facilities in the Chemical Industry
• Minimum 5 years of experience associated with Quality Management and coordination of quality activities
• Experience working in client role on major production facilities projects is preferred
• Familiar with China regulations and government permit process for hazardous chemical projects
• Experience in government “three simultaneities” procedures; preparing assessment reports (SIA, EIA, OHPA etc.), coordinate experts review meeting and acceptance approval.
• Extensive knowledge, skill and experience in construction activities
• Qualification / certification in auditing and in inspection disciplines is preferred
• Basic knowledge on GB Codes & related safety standards on chemical related industry.
• Excellent communication skills & ability to read, write & speak fluent English
• Proficient in MS Office suite of software programs, especially project related tools & software
Tags: ExxonMobil Jobs in Huizhou, Career at ExxonMobil in Huizhou, Jobs in Huizhou, Construction, Engineer, Chemical Research, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Engineering, Technology Jobs, Construction Jobs in Huizhou GD, ExxonMobil Engineer Jobs, ExxonMobil Chemical Research Careers, Huizhou Jobs
Note: While applying Jobs with Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying ExxonMobil Careers in Huizhou GD, you may check ExxonMobil vacancy – DTC Construction Lead – Huizhou in Huizhou by ref id: 808477200 on official career page to get apply ExxonMobil Construction Jobs in Huizhou