Apply Career at Exxon Mobile – Hiring Senior Maintenance Technician (Fixed Equipment) – Huizhou in Huizhou, GD, CN. Join ExxonMobil in Technician, Engineer, ERP, SAP, Process Engineer, Technology, Engineering Segments, ExxonMobil Corporation, stylized as ExxonMobil, is an American multinational oil and gas corporation.
ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world.
Job details : Senior Maintenance Technician (Fixed Equipment) – Huizhou
Work Location: Huizhou, GD, CN
Ref Id: 759212300
Job Category: Technician, Engineer, ERP, SAP, Process Engineer, Technology, Engineering
Job Role Responsibilities:
Senior Maintenance Technician (Fixed Equipment)
• Comply with SSHE policy, procedures and work guidelines of the company.
• Understands the requirements and executes assigned work in accordance with the Site Safety Standards, Mechanical Work Practices, Work Permit system, Operation Integrity Management System (OIMS) & Global Reliability System (GRS) requirements with a safe, reliable and right first time approach.
• Perform pre-task preparations for his / her assigned work. (e.g. procedures, permits, JLAs, tools, etc.)
• Troubleshoot plant problems in assigned unit / area.
• Provide accurate task status to First Line Supervisor (FLS), close out the daily permits with necessary feedback to Operations and update maintenance history in SAP as applicable.
• Participate in emergency drills.
• Complete assigned training modules timely and stay current in his craft knowledge.
• Proactively communicate with Team on Safety / Quality / Productivity concerns or issues.
• Demonstrate leadership skills and ongoing proficiency in all aspects of the work carried out within the inter craft team.
• Assist FLS by leading team to manage activities such as shutdown work.
• Participate PSSRs as assigned by FLS.
• Anticipate and address safety / reliability issues. Escalates to FLS as needed.
• Actively seeks out and captures efficiencies during the execution of work.
• Provides coaching and guidance to other members of the team informally and as a mentor.
• Independent Contributor – works with limited supervision.
• Proactively resolves issue within Team and co-workers, and escalates to FLS as needed.
• Works well with other functions. (e.g. Process, Engineering, etc.)
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Technical school or above in major of Mechanical, Process Control & Equipment and related.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in oil or petrochemical maintenance related experience.
• Have good working knowledge on the maintenance of heat exchangers, furnaces, vessels, tanks, columns, reactors, piping and the selection of materials for piping systems and components.
• Hands-on experience in maintenance of heat exchangers, furnaces, vessels, tanks, columns, reactors, piping systems and components such as valves, steam traps, filters, relief valves, vacuum valves, hoses, etc.
• Proficient in PC skills.
• Basic English capability is necessary.
Tags: ExxonMobil Jobs in Huizhou, Career at ExxonMobil in Huizhou, Jobs in Huizhou, Technician, Engineer, ERP, SAP, Process Engineer, Technology, Engineering Jobs, Technician Jobs in Huizhou GD, ExxonMobil Engineer Jobs, ExxonMobil ERP Careers, Huizhou Jobs
Note: While applying Jobs with Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying ExxonMobil Careers in Huizhou GD, you may check ExxonMobil vacancy – Senior Maintenance Technician (Fixed Equipment) – Huizhou in Huizhou by ref id: 759212300 on official career page to get apply ExxonMobil Technician Jobs in Huizhou