American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Safety Manager – Gross Reservoir Expansion in Denver, CO, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Denver
Post Title: Safety Manager – Gross Reservoir Expansion
Work Location: Denver, CO, US
Looking for a career with a company that cares about safety? Like seeing different parts of the country while making a difference? Kiewit can allow you to accomplish both while also providing industry-leading healthcare and benefits. If you are passionate about safety and ensuring everyone is working in a safe condition and environment, this might be your last job interview. At Kiewit, one of our guiding principles on projects and in every office is, “Nobody Gets Hurt” and we’re currently looking for a safety manager who creates, supports, and will audit our program which reinforces our commitment to safety.
Current assignment in Boulder, CO.
Kiewit’s Central District is one of our largest infrastructure districts specializing in heavy civil, structural concrete/bridge, water/wastewater, and transportation projects. We self-perform work such as mass grading, drainage, paving, utility and more – so be ready to get your hands dirty! While headquartered in Denver, Colorado, most of our work is concentrated in the Central and South-Central regions of the United States. We are looking for people committed to the construction industry and the people who build our projects.
• Train under an experienced Kiewit Sr. Safety manager and be open to learning / adopting certain aspects of how Kiewit approaches safety.
• Implement and oversee the Project Safety Program including the development of site safety policies and procedures.
• Conduct training, including new hire orientation and safety meetings.
• Monitor all project-specific operations for compliance with safety requirements.
• Daily interaction with project, client, and subcontract management.
• Manage site security efforts
• Manage, develop, and schedule the safety team to fit project needs (Day/night)
• Manage medical staff
• Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Construction Management, or equivalent degree/work experience
• Able to blend their personal approach with the companies proven style for safety
• At least 7+ years of infrastructure safety experience
• Strong work ethic; good interpersonal and organizational skills
• Must be able to act independently with little or no supervision and work collaboratively in a team environment
• Ability to operate a standard personal computer as well as knowledge of and experience with standard office computer software.
• Ability to carry out duties in varying work environments including wide ranging weather conditions and terrain.
• CSP Certification is a plus
• Experience working on a dam, and/or rolled compacted concrete is a plus
• Drill and Blast experience is a plus
• Experience with tower cranes is a plus
• Regular, reliable attendance
• Work productively and meet deadlines timely
• Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with supervisors, employees, and others individually or in a team environment.
• Perform work safely and effectively. Understand and follow oral and written instructions, including warning signs, equipment use, and other policies.
• Work during normal operating hours to organize and complete work within given deadlines. Work overtime and weekends as required.
Career Level : Mid Level Water/Wastewater
Department: – Central District
Industry: – Safety
Job Id:- 163000
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Denver-Safety-Manager-Gross-Reservoir-Expansion-CO-80002/948282000/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Denver CO, Water/Wastewater jobs in Denver CO, Safety jobs hiring nearby Denver CO, Central District jobs Denver CO, Denver Jobs hiring, Central District jobs hiring Denver CO,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Denver CO, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Safety Manager – Gross Reservoir Expansion in Denver CO by 163000 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Denver CO