American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Sr Environmental Manager – Kiewit Power Delivery in Albany, NY, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Albany
Post Title: Sr Environmental Manager – Kiewit Power Delivery
Work Location: Albany, NY, US
We are looking to hire an experienced Sr. Environmental Manager in our Environmental Department for Kiewit Power Delivery. This position is responsible for providing a central resource to operational groups for environmental support. Key responsibility for managing environmental programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to chemical management, hazardous waste, storm water, air compliance, wastewater and emergency response.
Kiewit Power Delivery. is a full-service engineering and construction solutions provider operating across North America. Our experience and expertise span all aspects of the transmission and distribution market from high voltage overhead and underground transmission to distribution and automation design and construction capabilities. With these broad capabilities, we operate in the electric utility, renewable energy, industrial, and oil & gas markets. As part of Kiewit, we are integrated with 135 years of construction and engineering experience that provides holistic solutions, differentiating our team from the rest of the industry.
Our rapidly growing power delivery business has opened new locations across North America to strengthen our market presence while executing work within the communities that we live. We have invested in industry leading design technology and platforms while also expanding our construction equipment fleet with the most advanced, and safest equipment on the market. We are committed to building upon our history as one of the safest companies to work for by equipping our craft with the best tooling and safety programs available.
We are an innovative team that prides itself on excellence through continuous improvement and an unwavering commitment to deliver for our clients. Our staff collaborates with Kiewit’s vast internal network of resources that span heavy civil and infrastructure, vertical and commercial buildings, mining, as well our oil and gas and power generation markets, to drive safe and cost-effective solutions that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
On our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but it will help propel your career forward faster than you might expect. Kiewit’s culture encourages training, developing your skills, and tailoring your experience and knowledge to allow you to take on projects that impact millions across North America. With top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building 401k plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you’re ensuring a lifetime of success.
Based out of Albany, NY this position will support our Environmental work on our Transmission & Distribution job. This position will require up to 50% travel.
• Assist District’s conducting bid reviews, researching and understanding federal, as well as local and contract environmental requirements
• Review District’s environmental programs to ensure compliance with work in a variety of states
• Lead in the implementation of environmental practices
• Assist with the environmental compliance audit program for projects/fixed facilities in the Pacific Northwest.
• Identify, assess and reduce environmental risks to the company
• Keep abreast of US environmental legislation and regulations
• Conduct environmental training relating to federal requirements
• Develop and maintain industry awareness through trade associations
• Facilitate team information with the Districts.
• Develops environmental awareness of the project personnel through development and implementation of standardized procedures with emphasis on employee training.
• 10+ years’ environmental regulatory experience managing and implementing environmental programs
• Undergraduate degree in an environmental science or related field
• Ability to travel to multiple project sites in the US up to 75% of the time
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong public speaking skills
• Environmental experience in policies and procedures, regulatory affairs, permitting, due diligence, and auditing
• Strong training and management expertise
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Act as a technical expert
• Ability to interact effectively with consultants and governmental agencies
• Ability to work independently and with teams
• Solve technical problems and develop solutions to meet environmental requirements
Career Level : Senior Level Full Time
Department: – Environmental
Industry: – Power
Job Id:- 164899
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Albany-Sr-Environmental-Manager-Kiewit-Power-Delivery-NY-12201/958997200/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Albany NY, Full Time jobs in Albany NY, Power jobs hiring nearby Albany NY, Environmental jobs Albany NY, Albany Jobs hiring, Environmental jobs hiring Albany NY,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Albany NY, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Sr Environmental Manager – Kiewit Power Delivery in Albany NY by 164899 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Albany NY