American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Project Engineer – Kiewit Building Group in Omaha, NE, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Omaha
Post Title: Project Engineer – Kiewit Building Group
Work Location: Omaha, NE, US
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the administrative and technical aspects of constructing a project, managing a team of field and cost engineers. In this role, you will be the main conduit of information between the Project or Construction Manager and the team for cost, revenue, cash flow information; and therefore requires strong interpersonal and time management skills. Project Engineers may work as the Project Manager on some of our smaller projects and will be expected to develop the team below them.
Kiewit Building Group specializes in constructing office buildings, industrial complexes, education and sports facilities, hotels, hospitals, transportation terminals, science and technology facilities, manufacturing, retail and special-use facilities and extensive interior construction with tenant improvements. Its capabilities include general construction, construction management, design-build, design-assist and turn-key project development. Kiewit also provides fast, accurate preconstruction project management services. During the past 10 years, Kiewit has performed construction services for more than 1,100 vertical construction projects, totaling $7.5 billion in revenue.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Omaha, NE. One of the many things that makes Kiewit’s culture unique is that we go where the work is, which exposes your career to abundant opportunities. We relocate our teams based on the work that is available, combined with the development plans, skill sets and career goals of each team member. This means your Kiewit adventure is custom-designed to meet our shared needs.
• Perform scheduling of the project
• Revenue, cost, and cash flow management
• Temp engineering
• Permanent design management and quality control
• Project closeout
• Client relations
• Assist in Operations planning
• Administer contracts and subcontracts
• Ability to travel and relocate as needed
• Undergraduate degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years’ work experience in construction or engineering
• 2+ years’ experience managing engineers
• Ability to read, analyze and identify discrepancies on engineering plans, specifications, and contract documents
• Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
• Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
• Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
• Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
• Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail.
Career Level : Mid Level Building
Department: – Kiewit Building Group
Industry: – Project Engineering
Job Id:- 138904
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Denver-Project-Engineer-Kiewit-Building-Group-1-CO-80002/844990300/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Omaha NE, Building jobs in Omaha NE, Project Engineering jobs hiring nearby Omaha NE, Kiewit Building Group jobs Omaha NE, Omaha Jobs hiring, Kiewit Building Group jobs hiring Omaha NE,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Omaha NE, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Project Engineer – Kiewit Building Group in Omaha NE by 138904 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Omaha NE