American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a DOT Compliance Coordinator – Kiewit Equipment Services in Fort Worth, TX, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Fort Worth
Post Title: DOT Compliance Coordinator – Kiewit Equipment Services
Work Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Kiewit Equipment Services (KES) helps to ensure the profitability of Kiewit projects through the improved equipment utilization and mechanical reliability by delivering world-class equipment and service.
This position will be based out of our Ft. Worth, TX, Raleigh, NC or Columbus, OH office(s).
One of the many things that makes Kiewit’s culture unique is that we go where the work is, which exposes your career to abundant opportunities. We relocate our teams based on the work that is available, combined with the development plans, skill sets and career goals of each team member. This means your Kiewit adventure is custom-designed to meet our shared needs.
• Assist the Transportation Compliance Manager with all aspects of development, implementation, standardization, and management of the Company’s Transportation Compliance Programs, including CMV Files, DOT Driver Qualification Files, Drug/Alcohol Programs, Vehicle Inspections, Hours of Service, Driver training, etc.
• Assist the DOT Compliance Manager with the development and implementation of standardized processes for Driver Background Checks, Pre-Employment Medical Screening & DOT Physicals, Previous Employer Release of Information, etc. in coordination & conjunction with Human Resources and Operations Personnel when applicable.
• Work with Project Operations and Safety staff to support incident investigations, root-cause analysis, follow-up, closure of action items, and leverage learning across the organization for all vehicle crashes involving CMV’s.
• Work with Project Operations and Safety staff to implement and manage; proactive systems to ensure compliance with Company requirements, Federal and State DOT regulations.
• Conduct internal compliance audits and risk assessments to ensure effective and consistent implementation of regulatory and internal requirements at all company locations.
• Review pending and upcoming changes to Federal & State DOT regulations, ensuring the Company is prepared for future compliance requirements.
• Work with Project Operations and Safety staff to prepare for and represent the Company during State and Federal DOT audits.
• Monitor DOT driver hours and ELogs ensuring compliance.
• Prepare, analyze and disseminate detailed reports related to driver HOS regulations, driver compliance and additional reports as requested from the Company’s current ELD and telematics system.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Federal and State DOT, Health & Safety Regulations.
• Working knowledge of the DOT Letters of Interpretation and other Regulatory Guidance.
• Strong leadership and organization, with the ability to direct and achieve priorities, goals, and strategies with limited supervision.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills; ability to read, analyze and interpret regulations and other regulatory documents.
• Proficient knowledge of computers and typical production software (e.g., MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• GeoTab ELD experience preferred.
***This position requires up to 45% travel subject to change based on job needs***
Career Level : Mid Level Corporate Home Office
Department: – Kiewit Equipment Services
Industry: – Compliance
Job Id:- 134241
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Fort-Worth-DOT-Compliance-Coordinator-Kiewit-Equipment-Services-TX-76101/829819300/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Fort Worth TX, Corporate Home Office jobs in Fort Worth TX, Compliance jobs hiring nearby Fort Worth TX, Kiewit Equipment Services jobs Fort Worth TX, Fort Worth Jobs hiring, Kiewit Equipment Services jobs hiring Fort Worth TX,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Fort Worth TX, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – DOT Compliance Coordinator – Kiewit Equipment Services in Fort Worth TX by 134241 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Fort Worth TX