American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Digital Delivery Coordinator, Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers in Lone Tree, CO, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Lone Tree
Post Title: Digital Delivery Coordinator, Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers
Work Location: Lone Tree, CO, US
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering (KIE) has an immediate opening for a dynamic Digital Delivery Coordinator in our growing Design Engineering Group. You will be part of our rapidly growing Infrastructure Design Department, which includes structural, geotechnical, civil, drainage, roadway, rail, and materials disciplines, is a multi-faceted and leading-edge division of Kiewit with best-in-class technical expertise focused on the design-build delivery of infrastructure projects.
ENR released its 2022 Top 400 Contractor rankings. Kiewit ranks No. 3, up one spot from last year’s No. 4 ranking.
• No. 1 – Domestic Heavy
• No. 1 – Petroleum
• No. 1 – Transportation
• No. 2 – Power
• No. 4 – Working Abroad
• No. 20 – Domestic Building / Manufacturing
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering Design Build Management team are driving clients to turn to Kiewit during all stages of design-build projects to manage their multi-disciplined design teams to improve schedule, control costs and minimize risk. Our construction-driven engineers analyze root causes and resolve design issues before they impact schedule and budget. Particularly on large design-build projects, clients benefit from the proven processes and tools used by Kiewit to minimize project risk. We are an in-house resource that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff shares experiences gained, innovative concepts, and design best practices for all projects that we support.
Our participation leads to safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
On our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but it will help propel your career forward faster than you might expect. We will train you, develop your skills, and allow you to take on projects that impact millions across North America. With top-notch benefits, a wealth-building 401k plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you’re ensuring a lifetime of success.
This role will be based out of Kiewit’s Lone Tree, CO (South Denver area) office.
• Must be able to identify inaccurate or missing information related to the design intent in the plans and supporting model information that could impact construction cost/schedule
• Represent the field operations staff (surveyors and field engineers) in analyzing drawings and supporting model information
• Utilizing Survey experience, perform quality control checks on models developed in design authoring software such as Civil 3d, Bentley MicroStationInroadsORD, or Trimble Business Center (TBC)
• Reading and reviewing documents, contracts, drawings and specifications with the ability to create models from these
• Quality control of construction components such as PDF plans, 2D CAD files, and/or 3D models.
• Coordination and communication with engineers, designers, construction personnel, and project survey staff to facilitate model development and quality control
• Model/file management
• Documentation and record keeping
• Experience with Design Build contract model
• Familiar with reading drawings/blueprints related to transportation projects
• Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Survey, or Engineering preferred
• Proficiency with infrastructure-focused modeling software such as Bentley MicroStation Inroads, ORD, Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center, or similar
• Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines with minimal direct supervision
• Experience implementing various model related processes with the ability to take the initiative and proactively address challenges or gaps in the process
• Must have good communication skills, confidence, and the ability to identify issues in an efficient manner.
• Must be detailed oriented, comfortable studying plans and model information, and willing to be laser focused on QC of the model.
Career Level : Senior Level Transportation
Department: – Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers
Industry: – Design Engineering
Job Id:- 142467
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Denver-Digital-Delivery-Coordinator-CO-80002/867812300/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Lone Tree CO, Transportation jobs in Lone Tree CO, Design Engineering jobs hiring nearby Lone Tree CO, Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers jobs Lone Tree CO, Lone Tree Jobs hiring, Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers jobs hiring Lone Tree CO,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Lone Tree CO, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Digital Delivery Coordinator, Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers in Lone Tree CO by 142467 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Lone Tree CO