American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Senior Roadway Engineer, Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers in Westlake, TX, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Westlake
Post Title: Senior Roadway Engineer, Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers
Work Location: Westlake, TX, US
Do you like Design/Build projects? Are you ready to lead a team, and looking for new challenges and opportunities for innovation? We are now hiring Senior Roadway Engineers. This role is located in Westlake, TX with the opportunity for flexible work.
Join us to work on the SE Connector project, a $2 billion dollar highway expansion in Fort Worth, with approximately 16.6 miles of non-tolled improvements on 3 major interstates/interchanges! We are looking for Sr. and Lead Roadway engineers for our Texas team to lead complex designs and lead engineering teams. You will be part of our rapidly growing Infrastructure Design Department, which includes structural, geotechnical, civil, drainage, roadway, rail, and materials disciplines, and is a multi-faceted and leading-edge division of Kiewit with best-in-class technical expertise focused on the design-build delivery of infrastructure projects.
ENR released its 2022 Top 400 Contractor rankings. Kiewit ranks No. 3, up one spot from last year’s No. 4 ranking.
• No. 1 – Domestic Heavy
• No. 1 – Petroleum
• No. 1 – Transportation
• No. 2 – Power
• No. 4 – Working Abroad
• No. 20 – Domestic Building / Manufacturing
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering’s Design-Build team is driving clients to turn to Kiewit during all stages of design-build projects. Through our integrated design and construction approach, our multi-disciplinary team works together to improve schedule, control costs and minimize risk. Our construction-focused engineers work collaboratively with our estimators and builders to design solutions that are innovative, constructible, and designed with a focus on safety. Clients benefit from the proven processes and tools used by Kiewit to minimize project risk. We are an in-house resource that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff shares experiences gained, innovative concepts, and best practices for all projects that we support.
Kiewit’s management and implementation of this process leads to safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that exceeds client expectations and furthers Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
On our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but it will help propel your career forward faster than you might expect. We will train you, develop your skills, and allow you to take on projects that impact millions across North America. With top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building 401k plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you’re ensuring a lifetime of success.
This role will be based out of Kiewit’s new office in West Lake/Fort Worth Texas. We offer relocation assistance to candidates seeking to move to the area. Opportunities for flexible work is available.
• Develop innovative technical designs and Design leadership as a Task Manager for Civil/Roadway disciplines on major design-build projects
• Supervise design engineers/designers and interface with our other engineering disciplines and construction teams
• Provide oversight and direction to the design of complex projects from the pursuit phase through final design into construction
• Direct activities of multiple disciplines
• Serve as subject matter expert within the Civil/Roadway discipline
• Manage design budgets including preparation of fee estimates, earned-value assessments and corrective actions
• Evaluate staff capabilities and staffing requirements. Develop, implement, and manage staffing plans
• Promote staff development through training, mentoring, and career planning
• Prepare and implement quality management plans
• 10+ years of civil / highway design experience with an emphasis on design-build projects
• BS in Civil Engineering, Masters desired; Must be registered as a Professional Engineer
• Experience designing civil/highway infrastructure and some experience leading other engineers/designers and interest in developing your career as a leader of teams.
• Design-build delivery experience is required; Prefer experience with TxDOT projects.
• Understanding of CADD platforms and their application to design
• Experience developing construction plans for transportation projects
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
Career Level : Senior Level Transportation
Department: – Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers
Industry: – Design Engineering
Job Id:- 138659
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Dallas-Senior-RoadwayCivil-Engineer-DallasFortworth-TX-75201/847583300/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Westlake TX, Transportation jobs in Westlake TX, Design Engineering jobs hiring nearby Westlake TX, Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers jobs Westlake TX, Westlake Jobs hiring, Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers jobs hiring Westlake TX,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Westlake TX, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Senior Roadway Engineer, Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers in Westlake TX by 138659 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Westlake TX