American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Proposal Coordinator in Denver, CO, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Denver
Post Title: Proposal Coordinator
Work Location: Denver, CO, US
Kiewit Mining Group, Inc. is looking for a Proposal Specialist to support our get work process by preparing and developing content for proposals and client interview presentations/meetings, as well as special projects. Additional duties include tracking and research of clients and markets in the mining, aggregate and heavy civil construction industries.
Kiewit Mining Group has grown steadily to become one of North America’s leading producers of high-quality, high-energy coal and is ranked as one of the top 10 coal producers in the nation. We are built on a solid foundation of safety, quality, production and integrity.
Position will report to Business Line Manager for Kiewit Mining and will be based out of our Lone Tree, Colorado office.
• Write, edit and manage content and development of complex proposals.
• Develop graphic design solutions to support in the production of winning proposals/presentations.
• Captures content through outlining and storyboarding.
• Creates presentation materials (PowerPoint, Prezi, boards, etc.).
• Develops and maintains best practices and templates.
• Creates and brainstorms technical graphics and visual persuasion.
• Knowledge and experience in publishing documents.
• Monitor informational databases to help generate leads.
• Research markets, clients, competitors in the mining, aggregate and heavy civil markets for reporting.
• Obtain and update data and run reports as needed in our proprietary Client Relationship Management System (CRM).
• Create and implement responsibility matrix defining roles, deadlines and assignments.
• Interact with corporate and District personnel to complete SOQ’s, RFPs and other client required documents.
• Assist with trade show and conference scheduling, logistics and attendance.
• Manage and administer the District SharePoint Site.
• Assist with other administrative duties as needed by the Business.
• 2+ years of marketing communication/visual communication and/or proposal experience for a large mining, engineering or construction company
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, Journalism, English, Construction Management or equivalent required
• Previous experience using Business Objects and SharePoint desirable, but not required.
• Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint, Prezi, and Adobe Acrobat
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is a strong plus.
Additional attributes to be successful in this role:
• Exceptional attention to detail, organization and active listening skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation development skills
• Visually driven and able to communicate artistic opinions on design elements
• Self-motivated with ability to work well with professionals from various backgrounds
• Ability to manage multiple projects to consistently meet high standards and be attentive to quality
Career Level : Entry Level Mining
Department: – Kiewit Mining District
Industry: – Business Development & Proposals
Job Id:- 160461
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Denver-Proposal-Coordinator-CO-80002/937897200/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Denver CO, Mining jobs in Denver CO, Business Development & Proposals jobs hiring nearby Denver CO, Kiewit Mining District jobs Denver CO, Denver Jobs hiring, Kiewit Mining District jobs hiring Denver CO,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Denver CO, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Proposal Coordinator in Denver CO by 160461 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Denver CO