American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Process Safety Engineer – Oil, Gas, & Chemical in Houston, TX, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Houston
Post Title: Process Safety Engineer – Oil, Gas, & Chemical
Work Location: Houston, TX, US
We are an innovative team of engineers and designers that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff leads and collaborates with Kiewit’s module fabrication and construction teams to approach construction-driven engineering with a focus on safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
Kiewit Engineering Group, Inc. is a full-service engineering firm serving oil, gas and chemical markets. Our combined staff of engineers and design professionals have expertise that spans all major engineering disciplines to serve the LNG, midstream, refining, and petrochemical markets. Backed by 130 years of construction experience, our construction-driven engineering focuses on constructability and safety in the earliest phases of projects to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery.
Our rapidly growing oil, gas and chemical team, which includes structural, civil, piping, mechanical, process, process safety, electrical, instrument and control disciplines, is a multi-faceted and leading-edge division of Kiewit with best-in-class technical expertise focused on the EPCC delivery model for dynamic process facilities.
This position is based out of our Energy Corridor Office in Houston, TX and typically requires less than 25 percent travel. Opportunities for flexible work are available.
• Performs complex assignments and applies standards correctly without supervision. Clearly identifies how changes to design affect internal and external stakeholders.
• Reviews and corrects the work of engineers and designers to develop documents as needed. Examples include but not limited to vapor dispersion, radiation, LOPA and SIL verification calculations, PHA action item closeouts.
• Leads mid to large-size project or proposals.
• Manages several different assignments simultaneously.
• Applies techniques/technologies to improve processes and business results and provides solutions that improve design and lower cost.
• Effectively develop standards, philosophies and design.
• Serves as resource to less experienced engineers.
• Reviews application of standards for correct interpretations.
• Leads projects in how to interpret and apply codes and standards.
• Leads team to identify changes in the scope of work during mid to large-sized projects.
• Performs assigned work efficiently and effectively to maximize person productivity.
• Leads quality checks of the design and engineering of a mid to major-sized project to ensure accuracy.
• Establishes credibility in terms of technical competency.
• Prioritizes time to meet team commitments and individual work requirements.
• Contribute to the development of client proposals and project cost estimates.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering minimum required.
• 7 years minimum relevant experience in refining and petrochemical industry.
• Self directs work with limited supervision.
• Provides guidance, leadership and training to less experienced engineers.
• Leads small team to complete task/design on project.
• Work with project team as representative and coordinates work within discipline department.
• Adjusts to varying demands of work and performs well.
• Develops and presents work in well-constructed written and verbal presentations. Clearly conveys messages and ideas, gains understanding.
• Communicates effectively with supervisor and members of immediate department.
• Works collaboratively across departments and involves others in solving problems. Initiates meetings within own team, other disciplines or internal customers for clarity on work.
• Supports project teams and departments in a positive and productive manner. Works well with other to accomplish common goals and objectives.
• Serves as technical resource and point of contact for external or internal customers.
Career Level : Mid Level OGC
Department: – Kiewit OGC Engineering
Industry: – Design Engineering
Job Id:- 159659
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Houston-Process-Safety-Engineer-Oil%2C-Gas%2C-&-Chemical-TX-77001/936209900/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Houston TX, OGC jobs in Houston TX, Design Engineering jobs hiring nearby Houston TX, Kiewit OGC Engineering jobs Houston TX, Houston Jobs hiring, Kiewit OGC Engineering jobs hiring Houston TX,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Houston TX, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Process Safety Engineer – Oil, Gas, & Chemical in Houston TX by 159659 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Houston TX