American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Instrumentation & Controls Designer – Oil, Gas, & Chemical in Houston, TX, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Houston
Post Title: Instrumentation & Controls Designer – Oil, Gas, & Chemical
Work Location: Houston, TX, US
We are an innovative team of engineers and designers that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff leads and collaborates with Kiewit’s module fabrication and construction teams to approach construction-driven engineering with a focus on safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
Kiewit Engineering Group, Inc is a full-service engineering firm serving oil, gas and chemical markets. Our combined staff of engineers and design professionals have expertise that spans all major engineering disciplines to serve the LNG, midstream, refining, and petrochemical markets. Backed by 130 years of construction experience, our construction-driven engineering focuses on constructability and safety in the earliest phases of projects to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery.
Our rapidly growing oil, gas and chemical team, which includes structural, civil, piping, mechanical, process, process safety, electrical, instrument and control disciplines, is a multi-faceted and leading-edge division of Kiewit with best-in-class technical expertise focused on the EPCC delivery model for dynamic
This position is based out of our Energy Corridor Office in Houston, TX. Opportunities for flexible work are available.
• A junior to mid-career I&C designer role. All below activities to be performed with limited guidance and mentorship of a senior or lead designer.
• Modeling instrumentation and control systems equipment in SP3D.
• CAD support to develop and issue detailed I&C design drawings.
• Create instrument junction box and control room layout drawings.
• Perform instrument wiring from device to control system panel.
• Create cable schedules.
• Create & generate loop diagrams in SPI/CAD.
• Create Fire & Gas layout drawings.
• Uses applicable industry codes and standards to complete assignments.
• Performs quality checks of the design in a team environment to ensure accuracy.
• Travels to project site for walk downs, reviews, and meetings as needed.
• Provides guidance and technical support to junior designers.
• Associate degree or High School diploma.
• 2-10 years of relevant experience.
• Demonstrable experience with listed responsibilities above.
• Communicates effectively and can present ideas clearly and professionally.
• Able to manage multiple responsibilities concurrently.
• Can provides guidance to less experienced designers.
• Intermediate AutoCAD and SPI skills.
• Experience with 3D modeling preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools software
Career Level : Mid Level OGC
Department: – Kiewit OGC Engineering
Industry: – Design Engineering
Job Id:- 164494
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Houston-Instrumentation-&-Controls-Designer-Oil%2C-Gas%2C-&-Chemical-TX-77001/957618800/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Houston TX, OGC jobs in Houston TX, Design Engineering jobs hiring nearby Houston TX, Kiewit OGC Engineering jobs Houston TX, Houston Jobs hiring, Kiewit OGC Engineering jobs hiring Houston TX,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Houston TX, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Instrumentation & Controls Designer – Oil, Gas, & Chemical in Houston TX by 164494 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Houston TX