American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Sr. Instrumentation & Controls Engineer – Oil & Gas in Houston, TX, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Houston
Post Title: Sr. Instrumentation & Controls Engineer – Oil & Gas
Work Location: Houston, TX, US
We are an innovative team of engineers and designers that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff leads and collaborates with Kiewit’s module fabrication and construction teams to approach construction-driven engineering with a focus on safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
Kiewit Engineering Group, Inc is a full-service engineering firm serving oil, gas and chemical markets. Our combined staff of engineers and design professionals have expertise that spans all major engineering disciplines to serve the LNG, midstream, refining, and petrochemical markets. Backed by 130 years of construction experience, our construction-driven engineering focuses on constructability and safety in the earliest phases of projects to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery.
Our rapidly growing oil, gas and chemical team, which includes structural, civil, piping, mechanical, process, process safety, electrical, instrument and control disciplines, is a multi-faceted and leading-edge division of Kiewit with best-in-class technical expertise focused on the EPCC delivery model for dynamic process facilities.
This position is based out of our Energy Corridor Office in Houston, TX. Opportunities for flexible work are available.
• A senior I&C engineering role. All below activities to be performed with no or limited technical support.
• Performs calculations such as control valve sizing, relief valve sizing, flow element sizing, and thermowells vibration calculations.
• Specifies and creates data sheets for all types of instruments, valves, and in-line devices found in plants in the oil, gas, and chemical industry.
• Creates and maintains instrument index and IO list using SmartPlant Instrumentation.
• Creates and manages requisitions for I&C instruments & valves.
• Participates in P&ID development and review.
• Reviews vendor documents for purchased equipment.
• Participates as technical resource in FAT/SATs.
• Leads the development of cause & effect matrices, control narratives, and network architecture diagrams.
• Uses applicable industry codes and standards to complete assignments.
• Performs and leads quality checks of the design and engineering of major-sized projects to ensure accuracy.
• Plans work independently with no supervision and consults others on technical details of their work.
• Travels to project site for walkdowns, reviews, and meetings as needed.
• I&C discipline lead for all sizes of projects and proposals.
• Provides guidance and technical support to other engineers or designers.
• Supports engineering schedule development and project progress claiming.
• Estimates I&C engineering hours for new project proposals or change orders.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required.
• 10-25 years of relevant experience.
• Self-directs work with no supervision.
• Demonstrable experience with listed responsibilities above.
• Communicates effectively and can present ideas clearly and professionally.
• Able to manage multiple responsibilities concurrently.
• Familiarity with industry codes and standards.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools software and vendor sizing software.
• Previous experience in SmartPlant Instrumentation preferred.
• Control Systems PE preferred.
Career Level : Senior Level OGC
Department: – Kiewit OGC Engineering
Industry: – Design Engineering
Job Id:- 164499
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Houston-Sr_-Instrumentation-&-Controls-Engineer-Oil-&-Gas-TX-77001/957625600/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Houston TX, OGC jobs in Houston TX, Design Engineering jobs hiring nearby Houston TX, Kiewit OGC Engineering jobs Houston TX, Houston Jobs hiring, Kiewit OGC Engineering jobs hiring Houston TX,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Houston TX, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Sr. Instrumentation & Controls Engineer – Oil & Gas in Houston TX by 164499 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Houston TX