American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Process Engineer – Oil, Gas, & Chemical in Houston, TX, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Houston
Post Title: Process Engineer – Oil, Gas, & Chemical
Work Location: Houston, TX, US
We are an innovative team of engineers and designers that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff leads and collaborates with Kiewit’s module fabrication and construction teams to approach construction-driven engineering with a focus on safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
Kiewit Engineering Group, Inc. is a full-service engineering firm serving oil, gas and chemical markets. Our combined staff of engineers and design professionals have expertise that spans all major engineering disciplines to serve the LNG, midstream, refining, and petrochemical markets. Backed by 130 years of construction experience, our construction-driven engineering focuses on constructability and safety in the earliest phases of projects to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery.
Our rapidly growing oil, gas and chemical team, which includes structural, civil, piping, mechanical, process, process safety, electrical, instrument and control disciplines, is a multi-faceted and leading-edge division of Kiewit with best-in-class technical expertise focused on the EPCC delivery model for dynamic process facilities.
This position is based out of our Energy Corridor Office in Houston, TX and typically requires less than 25 percent travel. Opportunities for flexible work are available.
• Performs intermediate calculations under the supervision of a more senior engineer. Solves problems using well established scientific principles.
• Able to analyze data and understands the relationships and correlations.
• Ability to draw conclusions and present finding to senior leadership.
• Proactive about learning new information and skills.
• Initiates development of personal objectives aligned with those of the organization.
• Seeks feedback and uses it effectively.
• Has good understanding of the complete design and has good input into ways of improving the design.
• Utilize codes and standards to complete assignments.
• Identifies the customer’s both internally and externally.
• Handles various assignments, including rework, in timely manner to meet schedule deadlines.
• Performs assigned work efficiently and effectively to maximize person productivity.
• Performs quality checks of the design in a team environment to ensure accuracy.
• Carries out assignments carefully while driven on details.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering minimum required.
• 2-10 year minimum relevant experience in refining and petrochemical industry.
• Travel < 20% expected. • Receives limited instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new assignment from more experienced engineer. • Adjusts to varying demands of work and performs well. • Communicates effectively orally and in writing. Present ideas clearly and in professional manner. • Participates on teams effectively. Accepts direction from the team. Individually contributes to success of the team. • Supports project teams and departments in a positive and productive manner. Works well with other to accomplish common goals and objectives. • Serves as point of contact for external or internal customers. • Follows through on commitments made to internal and external customers. • Able to manage multiple responsibilities with set expectations and meet deadlines. #LI-TD28 #LI-Hybrid
Career Level : Senior Level OGC
Department: – Kiewit OGC Engineering
Industry: – Design Engineering
Job Id:- 164559
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Houston-Process-Engineer-Oil%2C-Gas%2C-&-Chemical-TX-77001/957637700/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Houston TX, OGC jobs in Houston TX, Design Engineering jobs hiring nearby Houston TX, Kiewit OGC Engineering jobs Houston TX, Houston Jobs hiring, Kiewit OGC Engineering jobs hiring Houston TX,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Houston TX, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Process Engineer – Oil, Gas, & Chemical in Houston TX by 164559 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Houston TX