American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Environmental Manager- Kiewit Power Constructors in Las Vegas, NV, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Las Vegas
Post Title: Environmental Manager- Kiewit Power Constructors
Work Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
We are currently looking for an onsite Environmental Manager who will lead and oversee the environmental management practices of a construction project. This is an exciting position where you will not only ensure compliance with legal and contractual environmental requirements for the project but also contributes to Kiewit’s enduring dedication to corporate social responsibility.
Our mission is to make a difference and we offer opportunities for you to make one too through our construction operations. Whether we’re boring tunnels through mountains, turning rivers into energy or building bridges that connect communities, we depend on our passionate, skilled, and safety obsessed construction professionals to get it done right. You bring your big ideas, commitment to top quality, and an unwavering work ethic. In return, we offer huge career and travel opportunities and the satisfaction of building the next big thing from the ground up. There’s a reason Kiewit attracts the best: we offer fast-paced excitement and fulfillment you won’t find anywhere else.
Kiewit Power Constructors (KPC) provides direct-hire construction services for Power Generation utilizing a union craft force. Kiewit Power Constructors builds major EPC power plant projects throughout North America.
One of the many things that makes Kiewit’s culture unique is that we go where the work is, which exposes your career to abundant opportunities. We relocate our teams based on the work that is available, combined with the development plans, skill sets and career goals of each team member. This means your Kiewit adventure is custom-designed to meet our shared needs.
• Lead the environmental compliance for the project
• Identify, assess and reduce environmental risks to the company
• Update environnemental plans
• Perform and oversee field inspections and monitoring (water quality, underwater noise etc.)
• Identify wetland and sensitive environmental areas for protection and fencing in advance of construction activities.
• Maintaining project data tracking requirements
• Monitor, forecast and communicate environmental costs at the project level
• Develop and conduct environmental protection and awareness training to staff at all levels
• Function as a principal technical advisor and coordinator for environmental issues
• Coordinate with relevant crews on their work locations, material needs, quantities and invoices
• Interpret and apply environmental specifications and drawings avoiding and minimizing adverse effects to the natural environment and local communities.
• Prepare project and Kiewit required reports and communication of environmental risks to project management
• Attend field visits with Client and regulatory agencies
• Liaise with the client providing them design information, schedule details, quantities etc. ensuring they are aware of any unanticipated discoveries, critical permitting and compliance issues.
• Ability to travel and relocate as needed
• Minimum undergraduate degree in an environmental science or engineering field
• 5+ years’ experience managing design and construction environmental compliance for large construction projects (infrastructure experience would be ideal)
• Qualified Environmental Professional designation is preferred.
• Working knowledge of Provincial and Federal environmental legislation
• Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
• Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
• Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
• Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
• Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
Career Level : Mid Level Power
Department: – Kiewit Power Constructors District
Industry: – Environmental
Job Id:- 161781
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Las-Vegas-Environmental-Manager-Kiewit-Power-Constructors-NV-89044/943748500/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Las Vegas NV, Power jobs in Las Vegas NV, Environmental jobs hiring nearby Las Vegas NV, Kiewit Power Constructors District jobs Las Vegas NV, Las Vegas Jobs hiring, Kiewit Power Constructors District jobs hiring Las Vegas NV,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Las Vegas NV, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Environmental Manager- Kiewit Power Constructors in Las Vegas NV by 161781 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Las Vegas NV