American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Area Manager – Kiewit Power Delivery – Central Region in Lenexa, KS, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Lenexa
Post Title: Area Manager – Kiewit Power Delivery – Central Region
Work Location: Lenexa, KS, US
The Central region Area Manager is the individual with overall accountability for the power delivery projects throughout CO, WY, NM, NV / Merit, ID/ Merit. Prime responsible for execution of the Colorado Springs Utilities, Excel – CO, Black Hills, and Pacificorp. As the Area Manager you will act as the representative of the organization, and plays a vital leadership role through. The Area Manager prime role is ownership of Kiewit’s “Build Work” processes, getting our estimated cost rights, and building work at the safest lowest cost. Business development organization reports up through a centralized service, not through Area Manager.
KPD Central is currently part of our Midwest regional office. We are building a business organiclly and the AM will be expected to help do and drive the build process. We expect the Central region to be stand alone in 3-5 years based on sustainable and profitable growth:
• Base Location: Denver, CO
• Staff size 0-2 years : 15
• Staff Size 5 years: 40
• Reports to Midwest Regional AM for first two years
• Stand alone region will eventually report to Merit Shop Senior VP.
• First position will be learning the tools as the project director of our anchor client in region.
Kiewit Power Delivery. is a full-service engineering and construction solutions provider operating across North America. Our experience and expertise span all aspects of the transmission and distribution market from high voltage overhead and underground transmission to distribution and automation design and construction capabilities. With these broad capabilities, we operate in the electric utility, renewable energy, industrial, and oil & gas markets. As part of Kiewit, we are integrated with 135 years of construction and engineering experience that provides holistic solutions, differentiating our team from the rest of the industry.
Our rapidly growing power delivery business has opened new locations across North America to strengthen our market presence while executing work within the communities that we live. We have invested in industry leading design technology and platforms while also expanding our construction equipment fleet with the most advanced, and safest equipment on the market. We are committed to building upon our history as one of the safest companies to work for by equipping our craft with the best tooling and safety programs available.
We are an innovative team that prides itself on excellence through continuous improvement and an unwavering commitment to deliver for our clients. Our staff collaborates with Kiewit’s vast internal network of resources that span heavy civil and infrastructure, vertical and commercial buildings, mining, as well our oil and gas and power generation markets, to drive safe and cost-effective solutions that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
On our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but it will help propel your career forward faster than you might expect. Kiewit’s culture encourages training, developing your skills, and tailoring your experience and knowledge to allow you to take on projects that impact millions across North America. With top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building 401k plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you’re ensuring a lifetime of success.
The Area Manager is the individual with overall accountability for the project and or projects throughout the region. As the Area Manager you will act as the representative of the organization, and plays a vital leadership role through:
• Providing ‘championship’ for the project throughout the region, selling and marketing the project throughout the organization
• Providing business expertise and guidance to the Project Managers, and Sponsors
• Acting as the link between the project, the business community and most importantly, management decision making groups
• Acting as an arbitrator and making decisions that may be beyond the authority of the Project Manager
• Ensuring that the business need is valid, correctly prioritized and project is properly launched
• Ensuring that the projects remains a viable business proposition
• Ensuring changes to the projects are properly managed and risks are assessed
• Establishing the project organization, roles, and reporting structure
• Ensuring the project is following all Safety Guidelines and policies
• Approving key project deliverables
• Initiating project reviews and supporting the process of review with project team
• Resolving issues (typically competition for resources and priority clashes)
• Resolving conflict and removing obstacles to progress
• Overall quality and safety of the project, both the methods used to develop it and the end product.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering in any discipline from a four-year college or university
• At least 10+ years’ related construction experience and/or training, specifically in heavy civil construction
• Competent in the use of computer software applications used for project control and administration, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
• Professional Engineer License (desirable)
Career Level : Executive Power
Department: – Kiewit Power Delivery
Industry: – Construction Operations
Job Id:- 160619
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Lenexa-Area-Manager-Kiewit-Power-Delivery-Central-Region-KS/939058600/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Lenexa KS, Power jobs in Lenexa KS, Construction Operations jobs hiring nearby Lenexa KS, Kiewit Power Delivery jobs Lenexa KS, Lenexa Jobs hiring, Kiewit Power Delivery jobs hiring Lenexa KS,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Lenexa KS, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Area Manager – Kiewit Power Delivery – Central Region in Lenexa KS by 160619 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Lenexa KS