American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Transmission Engineer – Kiewit Power Engineering in Denver, CO, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Denver
Post Title: Transmission Engineer – Kiewit Power Engineering
Work Location: Denver, CO, US
Kiewit Power Engineers has an immediate opening for a motivated Transmission Engineer to join our growing Transmission team in the Power Delivery department. As part of this team of highly specialized design professionals, you will support a variety of substation, transmission and distribution projects ranging from 12kV to 500kV in both engineering detailed design and Engineer, Procure, Construct (EPC) projects for clients throughout the country.
Kiewit Power Delivery is a full-service engineering and construction solutions provider operating across North America. Our experience and expertise span all aspects of the transmission and distribution market from high voltage overhead and underground transmission to distribution and automation design and construction capabilities. With these broad capabilities, we operate in the electric utility, renewable energy, industrial, and oil, gas markets. As part of Kiewit, we are integrated with 135 years of construction and engineering experience that provides holistic solutions, differentiating our team from the rest of the industry.
Our rapidly growing power delivery business has opened new locations across North America to strengthen our market presence while executing work within the communities that we live. We have invested in industry leading design technology and platforms while also expanding our construction equipment fleet with the most advanced, and safest equipment on the market. We are committed to building upon our history as one of the safest companies to work for by equipping our craft with the best tooling and safety programs available.
We are an innovative team that prides itself on continuous improvement and always delivering on our commitments to our clients and ourselves. Our staff collaborates with Kiewit’s vast internal network of resources that span heavy civil and infrastructure, vertical and commercial buildings, mining, as well our oil and gas and power generation markets, to drive safe and cost-effective solutions that achieve client expectations and further Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
On our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but it will help propel your career forward faster than you might expect. Kiewit’s culture encourages training, developing your skills, and tailoring your experience and knowledge to allow you to take on projects that impact millions across North America. With top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building 401k plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you’re ensuring a lifetime of success.
This position is based out of one of our Kiewit locations in Chicago, Atlanta, Jupiter, Omaha or Denver.
• Work collaboratively on a team environment to understand scope, prepare deliverables, and provide project updates.
• Perform cost effective designs based on industry, company, and/or client standards.
• Generate design criteria, reports, design verifications, and clearance tables for PLS-CADD.
• Build and modify pole and tower models for PLS-CADD design.
• Develop construction assembly drawings, material selection, and structure loading packages for submittal to vendors.
• Develop construction specification packages that include drawings, one lines, phasing, and standard installation specifications.
• Travel out of town for short periods of time as required by projects and assignments
• Attend external and internal meetings to support processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or related field
• At least 3 years’ experience designing and engineering transmission lines between 69kV and 765kV
• Proficient in PLS-CADD, PLS-Pole and PLS-Tower
• Knowledge of MFAD, LPILE, and NESC requirements as well as NESC, ASCE, IEEE, and RUS design standards
Career Level : Mid Level Power
Department: – Kiewit Power Engineering
Industry: – Design Engineering
Job Id:- 147860
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Denver-Transmission-Engineer-Kiewit-Power-Engineering-CO-80002/886068700/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Denver CO, Power jobs in Denver CO, Design Engineering jobs hiring nearby Denver CO, Kiewit Power Engineering jobs Denver CO, Denver Jobs hiring, Kiewit Power Engineering jobs hiring Denver CO,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Denver CO, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Transmission Engineer – Kiewit Power Engineering in Denver CO by 147860 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Denver CO