American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Northern California – Senior Environmental Coordinator – Heavy Civil Construction in San Francisco, CA, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers San Francisco
Post Title: Northern California – Senior Environmental Coordinator – Heavy Civil Construction
Work Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Sr. Environmental Coordinators are in charge of coordinating environmental programs, research, and activities on behalf of their organization. Some of their main functions include helping their organization maintain compliance with government regulations, interacting with a variety of professionals to explain environmental issues, and managing recycling or waste removal efforts as needed. They also schedule and document environmental efforts, as well as suggest changes to the existing programs to make them more productive.
Kiewit’s Northern California District is one of Kiewit’s leading infrastructure districts specializing in various types of work in the heavy civil, power, transportation, and water resource markets. Although most of our work is regionally based in Northern California, we also pursue various projects across the west coast. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about infrastructure and committed to the construction industry rather than design.
San Jose, CA
• Lead the environmental compliance for the project
• Identify, assess and reduce environmental risks to the company
• Perform and oversee field inspections and monitoring (water quality, underwater noise etc.)
• Maintaining project data tracking requirements
• Monitor, forecast and communicate environmental costs at the project level
• Develop and conduct environmental protection and awareness training to staff at all levels
• Function as a principal technical advisor and coordinator for environmental issues
• Coordinate with relevant crews on their work locations, material needs, quantities and invoices
• Interpret and apply environmental specifications and drawings avoiding and minimizing adverse effects to the natural environment and local communities.
• Prepare project and Kiewit required reports and communication of environmental risks to project management
• Attend field visits with Client and regulatory agencies
• Liaise with the client providing them design information, schedule details, quantities etc. ensuring they are aware of any unanticipated discoveries, critical permitting and compliance issues.
• Organize data management and processes for projects and encourage sustainable production operations through developing new or maintaining existing programs.
• Communicate with internal and external agencies or customers in regard to environmental procedures.
• Coordinate, manage and implement facility-wide environmental policy compliance programs and strategies.
• Maintain records of all requirements and monitor compliance tools.
• Minimum undergraduate degree in an environmental science or engineering field
• 5+ years’ experience managing design and construction environmental compliance for large construction projects (infrastructure experience would be ideal) or in related fields
• Ability to travel and relocate as needed
• Qualified Environmental Professional designation is preferred.
• Working knowledge of State and Federal environmental legislation
• Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
• Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
• Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
• Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
Career Level : Mid Level Transportation
Department: – Northern California District
Industry: – Environmental
Job Id:- 161559
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/San-Francisco-Northern-California-Senior-Environmental-Coordinator-Heavy-Civil-Construction-CA-94101/942784900/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby San Francisco CA, Transportation jobs in San Francisco CA, Environmental jobs hiring nearby San Francisco CA, Northern California District jobs San Francisco CA, San Francisco Jobs hiring, Northern California District jobs hiring San Francisco CA,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in San Francisco CA, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Northern California – Senior Environmental Coordinator – Heavy Civil Construction in San Francisco CA by 161559 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in San Francisco CA