American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Bilingual Safety Manager – Highway Construction in Dallas, TX, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Dallas
Post Title: Bilingual Safety Manager – Highway Construction
Work Location: Dallas, TX, US
Are you passionate about safety and ensuring everyone is working in a safe condition and environment? How about doing so while working for one of the largest contractors in North America, with an opportunity to become a shareholder in the company? At Kiewit, one of our guiding principles on infrastructure projects and in every office is, “Nobody Gets Hurt” and we’re currently looking for a safety manager who creates, supports, and will audit our program which reinforces our commitment to safety.
Kiewit’s South Central District is one of Kiewit’s leading infrastructure districts specializing in heavy civil, transportation, and water resource markets. Projects you could be working on could include mass grading, drainage, paving, utility and more. Although most of our work is regionally based in the south-central region of the United States, we also pursue various projects stretching across the United States. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about infrastructure and committed to the construction industry as opposed to design.
Fort Worth, TX
As a Safety Manager your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Managing the company environmental health and safety programs at the project level, driving a safety-oriented approach to work.
• Compiling, analyzing, and interpreting occupational illness and accident statistical data at the project level; recommending process and product safety features that will reduce employee exposure to chemical, physical, and biological work hazards.
• Routinely inspecting the facilities, machinery, and safety equipment in order to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
• Routinely monitoring the workforce for unsafe behaviors and coach employees on the correct behaviors when observed
• Developing environmental health and safety training materials to include manuals, brochures, PowerPoint presentations etc.
• Developing a paperwork management system to track training records to track all safety training initiatives conducted personally or by outside consultants/vendors.
• Interpreting safety regulations for the project.
• Coordinating and presenting safety training to support client requirements including new hire orientation, fall protection, confined space, lockout/tagout and repertory.
• Interfacing with Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) (Provincial or federal) officials/inspectors in the event or a site visit.
• Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Safety, or a related field of study. Years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• CSP or CHST is Preferred
• Must be Bilingual
• 5 years of experience managing construction projects specifically related to highway construction
• Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of a safety program on projects of increasing complexity
• Knowledge of OSHA regulations and hazard recognition, record keeping and injury management skills
• Working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies
• Strong work ethic – Willing to do what it takes to get the job done
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively
• CPR/First Aid, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) certification and OSHA/MSHA instructor certifications are preferred
• Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment
• Regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds
• Must be willing to relocate and go where the work is.
Career Level : Senior Level Transportation
Department: – South Central District
Industry: – Safety
Job Id:- 165440
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Dallas-Bilingual-Safety-Manager-Highway-Construction-TX-75201/961374100/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Dallas TX, Transportation jobs in Dallas TX, Safety jobs hiring nearby Dallas TX, South Central District jobs Dallas TX, Dallas Jobs hiring, South Central District jobs hiring Dallas TX,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Dallas TX, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Bilingual Safety Manager – Highway Construction in Dallas TX by 165440 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Dallas TX