American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Environmental Coordinator – South Central District in Little Rock, AR, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Little Rock
Post Title: Environmental Coordinator – South Central District
Work Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Are you interested in being able to travel the country while you build complex projects that better our economy and future? If this is something that interests you, Kiewit is looking for individuals who can make a profound impact on our company culture every day.
Our mission is to make a difference and we offer opportunities for you to make one too through our construction operations. Whether we’re boring tunnels through mountains, turning rivers into energy or building bridges that connect communities, we depend on our passionate, skilled, and safety obsessed construction professionals to get it done right. You bring your big ideas, commitment to top quality, and an unwavering work ethic. In return, we offer huge career and travel opportunities and the satisfaction of building the next big thing from the ground up. There’s a reason Kiewit attracts the best: we offer fast-paced excitement and fulfillment you won’t find anywhere else.
Kiewit’s South Central District is one of Kiewit’s leading infrastructure districts specializing in heavy civil, transportation, and water resource markets. Projects you could be working on could include mass grading, drainage, paving, utility and more. Although most of our work is regionally based in the south-central region of the United States, we also pursue various projects stretching across the United States. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about infrastructure and committed to the construction industry as opposed to design.
This position will begin based out of Little Rock, Arkansas and typically involves travel and relocation throughout your career.
One of the many things that makes Kiewit’s culture unique is that we go where the work is, which exposes your career to abundant opportunities. We relocate our teams based on the work that is available, combined with the development plans, skill sets and career goals of each team member. This means your Kiewit adventure is custom-designed to meet our shared needs.
• Monitor, forecast and communicate environmental costs at the project level.
• Identify and obtain applicable permits and manage as required in the Environmental Management System (EMS).
• Develop a comprehensive tracking matrix to capture all requirements.
• Review and interpret environmental specifications and drawings.
• Understand state and local regulations and review requirements.
• Prepare site specific plans and submit required reports.
• Provide input to work plans and participate in meetings.
• Communicate with field crews to ensure understanding of project environmental requirements.
• Identify project materials and vendors needed to support the environmental requirements at the project.
• Conduct applicable environmental training and field inspections and identify environmental risks.
• Organize data management and processes for projects and encourage production operations through development of new or existing programs.
• Communicate with internal and external agencies or customers in regards to environmental procedures.
• Coordinate, manage and implement project-wide environmental compliance programs and strategies at the project.
• Maintain records of all requirements and monitor compliance tools.
• Identify applicable environmental requirements at federal, state and local levels for the project which may include: hazardous waste, air quality, storm water, spill plans, etc.
• Ability to travel as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental health, environmental engineering, environmental studies, or another related field is generally required.
• Previous experience as an environmental coordinator may be required. Environmental coordinators must be organized and pay close attention to detail, as well as work effectively in a team setting and on their own with minimal supervision
• Interest in EHS function in a construction project setting or applicable, preferred
• Strong technical knowledge of environmental regulations
• Familiar with ASTM E 1527-05, Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process; F.E.R.C
• Experience setting up training programs
• Familiarity with using computer and standard software
• Effective communicator
Career Level : Entry Level Transportation
Department: – South Central District
Industry: – Environmental
Job Id:- 162299
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Little-Rock-Environmental-Coordinator-South-Central-District-AR-72201/945424000/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Little Rock AR, Transportation jobs in Little Rock AR, Environmental jobs hiring nearby Little Rock AR, South Central District jobs Little Rock AR, Little Rock Jobs hiring, South Central District jobs hiring Little Rock AR,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Little Rock AR, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Environmental Coordinator – South Central District in Little Rock AR by 162299 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Little Rock AR