American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Field/Office Engineer Intern – Southeast District in Atlanta, GA, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Atlanta
Post Title: Field/Office Engineer Intern – Southeast District
Work Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Are you interested in a hands-on real-world learning experience directly related to the skills needed in a full-time construction career? In this internship, you will have the opportunity to develop, participate and learn key roles and functions within construction management.
Our mission is to make a difference and we offer opportunities for you to make one too through our construction operations. Whether we’re boring tunnels through mountains, turning rivers into energy or building bridges that connect communities, we depend on our passionate, skilled, and safety-obsessed construction professionals to get it done right. You bring your big ideas, commitment to top quality, and an unwavering work ethic. In return, we offer huge career and travel opportunities and the satisfaction of building the next big thing from the ground up. There’s a reason Kiewit attracts the best: we offer fast-paced excitement and fulfillment you won’t find anywhere else.
Kiewit’s Southeast District is one of Kiewit’s leading infrastructure districts specializing in heavy civil, transportation, and water resource markets. Projects you could be working on could include building bridges, airports, mass transit systems, canals, dams, pump stations or tunnels. We also specialize in grading, paving, excavation and structures. Although most of our work is regionally based in the southeast region of the United States, we also pursue various projects stretching across the east coast. We are are looking for individuals who are passionate about infrastructure and committed to the construction industry as opposed to design. Because our people receive continuous and extensive training, hands-on experience, and challenging responsibilities from the day they join our team, they quickly develop the expertise that has earned our district its reputation as the premier contractor in the southeast United States.
While the Southeast District is based in Peachtree City, Georgia, one of the many things that makes Kiewit’s culture unique is that we go where the work is, which exposes your career to abundant opportunities. We relocate our teams based on the work that is available, combined with the development plans, skill sets, and career goals of each team member. This means your Kiewit adventure is custom-designed to meet our shared needs. The Southeast district has regional offices and projects throughout Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas, Virginia, and Maryland, and you’ll have endless opportunities for growth as you take on every new challenge.
• Field engineering, operation planning, cost control, project scheduling, quantity tracking, material procurement, contract administration, estimating & supervision of field activities
• Performing engineering tasks requiring standard techniques and handling minor problems of a technical nature arising during construction
• Maintaining records as required regarding job progress, costs, material usage, etc.
• Planning and scheduling of job and/or job segments
• Investigating problems and/or reported incidents; identifying and recommending solutions/alternatives as appropriate
• Reviewing plans and specifications to determine material requirements (quantities and qualities), pricing of materials, etc.
• Working with suppliers as required facilitating the handling and expediting delivery of materials
• Ability to travel or relocate as needed
• Ability to work full-time during the summer (approximately May-August)
• Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in civil engineering, construction management or related
• Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in a wide-ranging climates and environments
• Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
• Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
• Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
• Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
• Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
• Reliable transportation to and from work
• Other common names for this role: Office Engineer Intern, Office Intern, Field Intern
Career Level : Internship Transportation
Department: – Southeast District
Industry: – Project Engineering
Job Id:- 154144
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Atlanta-FieldOffice-Engineer-Intern-Southeast-District-GA-30301/920170200/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Atlanta GA, Transportation jobs in Atlanta GA, Project Engineering jobs hiring nearby Atlanta GA, Southeast District jobs Atlanta GA, Atlanta Jobs hiring, Southeast District jobs hiring Atlanta GA,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Atlanta GA, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Field/Office Engineer Intern – Southeast District in Atlanta GA by 154144 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Atlanta GA