American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Finance Analyst – Southeast District in Atlanta, GA, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Atlanta
Post Title: Finance Analyst – Southeast District
Work Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Are you interested in helping be responsible for the business management of projects ranging from $1 million to $4 billion? How about taking part in key forecasting and accounting practices? If this is something that interests you, Kiewit is looking for individuals who can make a profound impact on our company culture every day.
The Finance Analyst is an entry level role focused on supporting a project in accounting and finance related functions. Each project at Kiewit is run like a small business, with the Finance Analyst concentrated on critical tasks such as cost control, payroll, accounts payable/receivable, human capital management, and compliance. This position will become skilled executing processes and utilizing tools related to different types of cost and revenue components such as labor, construction equipment, materials, and subcontracts. The Business Specialist will be an integral part of the month end close out process, and assist with preparing a financial reporting package for project management.
At Kiewit, the scale of our operations is huge. Our construction and engineering projects span across the United States, Canada and Mexico, improving and connecting communities with every initiative. We depend on our high-performing operations support professionals — they’re the glue that holds multiple areas of the business together and the catalysts that make things happen. We hire only the most driven people and we offer them diverse career opportunities, strong leadership and mentorship, rewarding, collaborative work, and responsibility they won’t find just anywhere. We’re always pushing new limits. You can too. #LI-DWILSON
Kiewit’s Southeast District is one of Kiewit’s leading infrastructure districts specializing in heavy civil, transportation, and water resource markets. Projects you could be working on could include building bridges, airports, mass transit systems, canals, dams, pump stations or tunnels. Although most of our work is regionally based in the southeast region of the United States, we also pursue various projects stretching across the east coast.
One of the many things that makes Kiewit’s culture unique is that we go where the work is, which exposes your career to abundant opportunities. We relocate our teams based on the work that is available, combined with the development plans, skill sets and career goals of each team member. This means your Kiewit adventure is custom-designed to meet our shared needs.
• Recognizes the importance of being a team player by adapting to project needs and helping in other areas as needed
• Fosters relationships with the Operations team and shows a willingness to learn about the work
• Understands the payroll and HR process workflow, and masters the systems used to properly hire, transfer, terminate, and pay all employees
• Comprehends how goods are purchased, invoices are received and paid, and maintains purchasing workflow internal controls
• Demonstrates understanding of the accounts payable process workflow and is able troubleshoot payment or vendor issues
• Understands intercompany and client billing process workflow, importance of timely and accurate billing documentation, and the effects of timeliness on cash management
• Ensures that all cost and cost adjustments are reviewed for accuracy to meet company standards and accounting rules
• Reviews costs, quantity claiming, budget structure and exception reports and makes appropriate corrections to ensure accurate reporting for management
• Identifies, adjusts, and reviews forecast and budget issues with the cost report to confirm proper recognition of cost and revenue
• Displays first-rate customer service skills – maintains a positive attitude and always willing to offer a helping hand to other team members
• Maintains highly organized work environment, understands importance of time management, and communicates in a clear, concise and effective manner
• Follows the Corporate Compliance Program and works in conjunction with the compliance department to implement all EEO and labor laws at the project level
• Ability to relocate anywhere in the country
• Ability to travel up to 25%
• 0-2 years’ financial/data analysis experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Business Management, or equivalent degree
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 or above
• Previous internship experience is preferred
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Experience working with Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups, and other key excel functions is preferred
• Effective oral and written communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies
• Positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and passionate for continuous improvement
• Must be able to freely access all parts of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments
• Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
Other common names for this role: Business Manager, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst
Career Level : Entry Level Transportation
Department: – Southeast District
Industry: – Business Management
Job Id:- 159222
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Atlanta-Business-Specialist-Southeast-District-GA-30301/935133900/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Atlanta GA, Transportation jobs in Atlanta GA, Business Management jobs hiring nearby Atlanta GA, Southeast District jobs Atlanta GA, Atlanta Jobs hiring, Southeast District jobs hiring Atlanta GA,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Atlanta GA, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Finance Analyst – Southeast District in Atlanta GA by 159222 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Atlanta GA