American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Southeast – Environmental Coordinator in Epes, AL, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Epes
Post Title: Southeast – Environmental Coordinator
Work Location: Epes, AL, US
Kiewit’s Southeast District is one of Kiewit’s leading infrastructure districts specializing in heavy civil, transportation, and water resource markets. Projects you could be working on could include building bridges, airports, mass transit systems, canals, dams, pump stations or tunnels. Although most of our work is regionally based in the southeast region of the United States, we also pursue various projects stretching across the east coast. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about infrastructure and committed to the construction industry as opposed to design.
We have openings in the following locations: Baltimore, MD, Richmond, VA, Raleigh, NC, Charleston, SC, Peachtree City, GA, Orlando, FL, Sunrise, FL & Tampa, FL
• Monitor, forecast and communicate environmental costs at the project level.
• Identify and obtain applicable permits and manage as required in the Environmental Management System (EMS).
• Develop a comprehensive tracking matrix to capture all requirements.
• Review and interpret environmental specifications and drawings.
• Understand state and local regulations and review requirements.
• Prepare site specific plans and submit required reports.
• Provide input to work plans and participate in meetings.
• Communicate with field crews to ensure understanding of project environmental requirements.
• Identify project materials and vendors needed to support the environmental requirements at the project.
• Conduct applicable environmental training and field inspections and identify environmental risks.
• Organize data management and processes for projects and encourage production operations through development of new or existing programs.
• Communicate with internal and external agencies or customers in regards to environmental procedures.
• Coordinate, manage and implement project-wide environmental compliance programs and strategies at the project.
• Maintain records of all requirements and monitor compliance tools.
• Identify applicable environmental requirements at federal, state and local levels for the project which may include: hazardous waste, air quality, storm water, spill plans, etc.
• Ability to travel as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental health, environmental engineering, environmental studies, or another related field is generally required.
• Previous experience as an environmental coordinator may be required. Environmental coordinators must be organized and pay close attention to detail, as well as work effectively in a team setting and on their own with minimal supervision
• Interest in EHS function in a construction project setting or applicable, preferred
• Strong technical knowledge of environmental regulations
• Familiar with ASTM E 1527-05, Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process; F.E.R.C
• Experience setting up training programs
• Familiarity with using computer and standard software
• Effective communicator
Career Level : Mid Level Transportation
Department: – Southeast District
Industry: – Environmental
Job Id:- 164767
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/job/Epes-Southeast-Environmental-Coordinator-AL-35460/959803100/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Epes AL, Transportation jobs in Epes AL, Environmental jobs hiring nearby Epes AL, Southeast District jobs Epes AL, Epes Jobs hiring, Southeast District jobs hiring Epes AL,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Epes AL, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Southeast – Environmental Coordinator in Epes AL by 164767 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Epes AL