American privately held construction company Kiewit Corporation hiring a Field Engineer Intern – TIC Power (Summer 2023) in Lenexa, KS, US, interested candidates can submit job application at Kiewit Corporation Careers Lenexa
Post Title: Field Engineer Intern – TIC Power (Summer 2023)
Work Location: Lenexa, KS, US
Are you interested in a hands-on real-world learning experience directly related to the skills needed in a full-time construction career? In this internship, you will have the opportunity to develop, participate and learn key roles and functions within construction management.
Our mission is to make a difference and we offer opportunities for you to make one too through our construction operations. Whether we’re boring tunnels through mountains, turning rivers into energy or building bridges that connect communities, we depend on our passionate, skilled, and safety-obsessed construction professionals to get it done right. You bring your big ideas, commitment to top quality, and an unwavering work ethic. In return, we offer huge career and travel opportunities and the satisfaction of building the next big thing from the ground up. There’s a reason Kiewit attracts the best: we offer fast-paced excitement and fulfillment you won’t find anywhere else.
TIC Power (TICP) provides direct-hire construction services for Power Generation utilizing a non-union craft force. TIC Power builds major EPC and bid-build power plant, solar field, wind farm and nuclear/DOE projects throughout North America.
All of Kiewit Power is committed to Kiewit’s “Nobody Gets Hurt” Philosophy.
Although headquartered in Kansas City, our Power districts have projects that span across the entire US. Our projects may be built in large cities, small towns, or very remote locations, so our people must be willing to go where the work is. Job assignment location will be determined closer to your start date. Field engineers may do rotations between the field and office work. Candidate must be open to traveling and relocating as business requires.
• Work with a vibrant and diverse team to build, estimate, and schedule mechanical, electrical and heavy industrial systems.
• Support both administrative and construction activities as assigned by the supervisor, reviewing proposals/specifications, drawings, perform material takeoffs, prepare cost estimates and attend pre-bid investigation meetings.
• Learn how to supervise subcontractors and communicate with vendors.
• Prepare work plans, assure quality control, manage and track costs and materials, schedule equipment, administer safety programs and maintain exceptional owner relations will fall within the job duties as well.
• We are looking for the next generation of leaders who strive for excellence and have the drive and desire it takes to work in the fast paced, heavy construction environment.
• This job requires relocation.
• Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related degree
• Broad knowledge and ability to understand project scheduling and cost control, and to read and understand project owner specifications and engineering drawings
• Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office. Familiarity with SureTrak, Hard Dollar, Revit, SAP, Pro Log and/or Primavera “P6” is a plus
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Good attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies
• Strong work ethic – Highly motivated and willing to do what it takes to get the job done right
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• The ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment
• Knowledge of construction safety and current federal & OSHA requirements is preferred
•The ability to travel and/or relocate as required
•Reliable transportation to and from work
Career Level : Internship Power
Department: – TIC Power District
Industry: – Project Engineering
Job Id:- 156200
visit kiewitcareers.kiewit.com/TIC/job/Lenexa-Field-Engineer-Intern-TIC-Power-%28Summer-2023%29-KS/928992800/ to apply
Tag: Jobs nearby Lenexa KS, Power jobs in Lenexa KS, Project Engineering jobs hiring nearby Lenexa KS, TIC Power District jobs Lenexa KS, Lenexa Jobs hiring, TIC Power District jobs hiring Lenexa KS,
Note : Jobs applying by TownTasks , If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Kiewit Careers in Lenexa KS, you may check Kiewit Corporation current vacancy – Field Engineer Intern – TIC Power (Summer 2023) in Lenexa KS by 156200 searching on official career page to get apply Kiewit Corporation Jobs in Lenexa KS