MSG Entertainment Holdings hiring Coordinator People Acquisition from Burbank, California, Interested? review job details to submit job application at MSG.
Post: Coordinator People Acquisition
Location: Burbank, California
Job Category: Human Resources / People Practices
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Scale: 45,000.00/Yr. – 65,000.00/Yr. / hour (Salary or Temporary rate is based on job qualifications and relevant work experience)
Work type: Hybrid
Who are we hiring?
The Coordinator People Acquisition is an entry-level position within the People Acquisition team. This position will provide support for all recruitment functions such as providing best-in-class candidate experiences, scheduling interviews, both on-site and virtual, creating requisitions, onboarding new hires, et el.
The position requires a high level of accuracy and precision in the output of work. The ideal candidate consistently performs at a fast-pace, has strict attention to detail, with excellent communication skills.
The People Acquisition Coordinator exercises sounds judgement, tact and initiative in all their tasks, and is be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the smooth running of projects and operations.
What will you do?
• Manages key administrative processes that include interview coordination, candidate management, and maintaining recruitment process knowledge.
• Corresponds to candidates and potential applicants by serving as a resource of information throughout the recruitment cycle.
• Initiates and monitors pre-employment requirements, including background checks, onboarding documents and firsrt day logistics.
• Provide a world-class candidate experience.
• Ensure the administrative support needs of the recruiters, managers and candidates are met promptly and with precision.
• Assist with administrative process in the Applicant Tracking System
• Position may involve sourcing / screening resumes for various positions and conducting initial phone screens with applicants
• Participle in hiring events and job fairs as needed.
• Assist with recruiting workflow reports out of the applicant tracking system for reporting and analytics needs
• Ensure data integrity in ATS by ensuring all necessary information / documents are uploaded and accessible
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
What do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 1-2 years related HR or Recruitment Experience required, uncluding internships
• Exceptional ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with strict attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Previous experience in HR or Recruitment, with knowledge of recruitment processes prefer
• Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and HRIS systems required
• Excel skills strongly preferred
Why is MSG for me?
With MSG Sphere, we are creating an entirely new medium that will deliver immersive entertainment experiences at an unparalleled scale. Beyond a venue, Sphere is a multi-sensory platform with experiential technology programming directly to your senses. You will see in ways never imagined, hear with every fiber of your being, and experience like never before. To deliver on this promise, we are building the largest immersive venue in the world, MSG Sphere at The Venetian in Las Vegas, with a second Sphere venue planned for London, pending necessary approvals. To create immersive experiences, and content unique to Sphere, we are growing our full stack creative, experience, design, production and engineering team across our Burbank studio in Los Angeles and Ventures headquarters in New York.
We invite you to create an exceptional career at MSG
At MSG, we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.
We value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds
At MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law mandates, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations and will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required. #LI-ES1
Job id : 20264
Career tags: Full-Time jobs in Burbank, Hybrid job in Burbank, Human Resources / People Practices jobs hiring nearby Burbank
At Town Tasks, we are here to share all delivery / logistic / supply chain jobs at one place for specifically user from Burbank to have their better search / career exposer. Moreover refer our career search page for more jobs hiring nearby Burbank area.