Join our warehouse team that gets orders ready for customers, We are hiring Associates as Order Specialist at Grand Prairie Fulfillment Center.
Are you ready to join a dynamic, rapidly growing industry and become a vital member of an enthusiastic team dedicated to revolutionizing the world of Online shopping? We are seeking individuals from Grand Prairie with exceptional problem-solving skills, a passion for excellence, and a positive outlook on taking challenges.
Position: Order Fulfillment Specialist
Location: Grand Prairie, Texas
Job Type: Full-time with benefits
Pay Range : $22-24/hr
Available Shift : The set schedule for this role includes two shifts: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm or 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm, Monday to Friday
Job Details of Order Fulfillment Associates in Grand Prairie:
As an integral part of our fulfillment team, your primary responsibility will involve efficiently and accurately preparing orders for our Grand Prairie valued customers, directly impacting our business.
As an Order Fulfillment Specialist, you will:
- Ensure accurate and prompt shipment asap of all customer orders of Grand Prairie,
- Operate handling equipment while adhering to safety protocols,
- Plan and oversee product storage and dispatch,
- Manage stock replenishment,
- Monitor stock control systems and process specific orders,
- Load parcels in delivery vehicles,
- Use scanners to ensure accurate order picking and inventory management,
- Execute tasks within efficient systems and actively contribute to process improvements,
- Perform other general warehouse duties as required,
Ideal Candidate Should be:
- Have interest in tasks such as picking/packing, shipping/receiving, or inventory management,
- Exceptional multitasking abilities in a fast-paced environment, with a strong focus on accuracy,
- Positive attitude that uplifts coworkers, Grand Prairie customers, and the entire team,
- Comfort in a factory/production environment,
- Can perform tasks as such as pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, kneeling, reaching, turning, and bending,
- Ability to flex and extend hands, wrists, and fingers without limitations,
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs intermittently during a typical work shift,
- Comfort and availability to work an 8-10 hour shift (daily hours based on business needs),
- Ability to stand for long hours,
- Mandatory use of oil and slip-resistant shoes.
Perks & Benefits:
We highly value our employees and their well-being. As a growing company, we are committed to offering the latest perks and benefits to all eligible team members. Some of these benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive compensation package
- Increased paid time off (PTO)
- Company-sponsored healthcare plan (including medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- 401k with matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and commuter benefits
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefits and electric bike sponsorship
Tags: Order picker job nearby in Grand Prairie, Order selector jobs Grand Prairie, Warehouse jobs nearby Grand Prairie, Fulfillment Associate jobs in City, order processing job in Grand Prairie
At Town Tasks , we are here to share all delivery / logistic / supply chain jobs at one place for specifically user form Grand Prairie to have their better search / career exhibitor. Moreover refer our career search page for more jobs in Grand Prairie area.