Join our Arizona warehouse team as a Part-time Stocker in Nogales AZ to play an important part of delivering the kind of services to keeps our customers coming back with love.
You’ll work alongside other dedicated individuals in a fast-paced warehouse environment. That inspires you to grow your skills and advance your career. At all apply Warehouse jobs Nogales AZ to join us earlier.
Position : Warehouse Stocker – Urgent Needed
Location: Nogales, Arizona
Starting rate: $18.00/hr can go high for experienced Stocker + Bonuses
Education : High School or above
Shift : Overnight and Day
Pay-out: Weekly payroll
Job Type: Part time jobs Nogales AZ
What will the job role as Part time Stocker Nogales?
The Nogales Warehouse Stocker works under the direction of the manager and is responsible to perform tasks as listed accordingly. The Stocker in Nogales is responsible for stocking and ensuring that all delivery items make it of the pallet and into their designated place/areas during perform duty at warehouse.
Roles and Responsibilities of Stocker:
- Firstly, consolidate and organize boxes from Nogales warehouser to the delivery trucks,
- Transport product from the Nogales warehouse to the sales floor,
- Drop/Stage product to its designated aisle and in its proper locations is equally important
- Read merchandise orders from a RF unit which will include: item locations, descriptions, and quantity needed.
- Replenish shelves, end caps and displays with missing products
- Rotate products on the shelves,
- Check for and remove expired merchandise from shelves and also place items on shelves,
- Unload products from the Arizona delivery trucks,
- Maintain a clean work area at Nogales facility,
- In last, observe company’s safety rules and guidelines
- Know the department and its products
Qualifications required to get enrol for Stocker jobs nearby in Nogales:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately
- Good if local from Nogales Arizona or from nearby location for example : 20 mile distance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally
- Experience unloading shipments with knowledge about how to properly mark and date all received shipments in Nogales Arizona.
- Ability to work overtime
- Be a team player, loyal, detail oriented and dedicated towards assigned task,
- Should have Self Starter and also goal oriented.
- Competitive pay (10pm-6am will even receive a $2 increase in pay)
- Health benefits starting day-1 for full-time employees.
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO) and sick leave
- Better career growth opportunities likewise,
Being a part of a new concept business and helping to build it with joining in Nogales Warehouse. We transform under-utilised urban city spaces into hubs similarly that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences in Nogales AZ.
Pursuant to the state or local hiring regulations of Nogales AZ, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation also.
Search Tag: Warehouse job Nogales, stocking jobs Nogales Arizona, overnight stocker job Nogales, stocker jobs hiring in Nogales AZ, early morning warehouse jobs, Part time Warehouse job Nogales, jobs hiring nearby in Nogales AZ, part time jobs nearby Nogales AZ.
Town Tasks, We are here to have all delivery / logistic / warehouse / pay per parcel jobs at one place for specifically user form Nogales to have their better search / career exposer. Furthermore refer our career search page for more warehouse hiring in Nogales AZ area.