Join our Wyoming warehouse team as a Part-time Stocker in Rawlins WY to play an important part of delivering the kind of services to keeps our customers coming back with love.
You’ll work alongside other dedicated individuals in a fast-paced warehouse environment. That inspires you to grow your skills and advance your career. At all apply Warehouse jobs Rawlins WY to join us earlier.
Position : Warehouse Stocker – Urgent Needed
Location: Rawlins, Wyoming
Starting rate: $18.00/hr can go high for experienced Stocker + Bonuses
Education : High School or above
Shift : Overnight and Day
Pay-out: Weekly payroll
Job Type: Part time jobs Rawlins WY
What will the job role as Part time Stocker Rawlins?
The Rawlins Warehouse Stocker works under the direction of the manager and is responsible to perform tasks as listed accordingly. The Stocker in Rawlins is responsible for stocking and ensuring that all delivery items make it of the pallet and into their designated place/areas during perform duty at warehouse.
Roles and Responsibilities of Stocker:
- Firstly, consolidate and organize boxes from Rawlins warehouser to the delivery trucks,
- Transport product from the Rawlins warehouse to the sales floor,
- Drop/Stage product to its designated aisle and in its proper locations is equally important
- Read merchandise orders from a RF unit which will include: item locations, descriptions, and quantity needed.
- Replenish shelves, end caps and displays with missing products
- Rotate products on the shelves,
- Check for and remove expired merchandise from shelves and also place items on shelves,
- Unload products from the Wyoming delivery trucks,
- Maintain a clean work area at Rawlins facility,
- In last, observe company’s safety rules and guidelines
- Know the department and its products
Qualifications required to get enrol for Stocker jobs nearby in Rawlins:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately
- Good if local from Rawlins Wyoming or from nearby location for example : 20 mile distance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally
- Experience unloading shipments with knowledge about how to properly mark and date all received shipments in Rawlins Wyoming.
- Ability to work overtime
- Be a team player, loyal, detail oriented and dedicated towards assigned task,
- Should have Self Starter and also goal oriented.
- Competitive pay (10pm-6am will even receive a $2 increase in pay)
- Health benefits starting day-1 for full-time employees.
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO) and sick leave
- Better career growth opportunities likewise,
Being a part of a new concept business and helping to build it with joining in Rawlins Warehouse. We transform under-utilised urban city spaces into hubs similarly that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences in Rawlins WY.
Pursuant to the state or local hiring regulations of Rawlins WY, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation also.
Search Tag: Warehouse job Rawlins, stocking jobs Rawlins Wyoming, overnight stocker job Rawlins, stocker jobs hiring in Rawlins WY, early morning warehouse jobs, Part time Warehouse job Rawlins, jobs hiring nearby in Rawlins WY, part time jobs nearby Rawlins WY.
Town Tasks, We are here to have all delivery / logistic / warehouse / pay per parcel jobs at one place for specifically user form Rawlins to have their better search / career exposer. Furthermore refer our career search page for more warehouse hiring in Rawlins WY area.