Join our South Dakota warehouse team as a Part-time Stocker in Watertown SD to play an important part of delivering the kind of services to keeps our customers coming back with love.
You’ll work alongside other dedicated individuals in a fast-paced warehouse environment. That inspires you to grow your skills and advance your career. At all apply Warehouse jobs Watertown SD to join us earlier.
Position : Warehouse Stocker – Urgent Needed
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Starting rate: $18.00/hr can go high for experienced Stocker + Bonuses
Education : High School or above
Shift : Overnight and Day
Pay-out: Weekly payroll
Job Type: Part time jobs Watertown SD
What will the job role as Part time Stocker Watertown?
The Watertown Warehouse Stocker works under the direction of the manager and is responsible to perform tasks as listed accordingly. The Stocker in Watertown is responsible for stocking and ensuring that all delivery items make it of the pallet and into their designated place/areas during perform duty at warehouse.
Roles and Responsibilities of Stocker:
- Firstly, consolidate and organize boxes from Watertown warehouser to the delivery trucks,
- Transport product from the Watertown warehouse to the sales floor,
- Drop/Stage product to its designated aisle and in its proper locations is equally important
- Read merchandise orders from a RF unit which will include: item locations, descriptions, and quantity needed.
- Replenish shelves, end caps and displays with missing products
- Rotate products on the shelves,
- Check for and remove expired merchandise from shelves and also place items on shelves,
- Unload products from the South Dakota delivery trucks,
- Maintain a clean work area at Watertown facility,
- In last, observe company’s safety rules and guidelines
- Know the department and its products
Qualifications required to get enrol for Stocker jobs nearby in Watertown:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately
- Good if local from Watertown South Dakota or from nearby location for example : 20 mile distance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally
- Experience unloading shipments with knowledge about how to properly mark and date all received shipments in Watertown South Dakota.
- Ability to work overtime
- Be a team player, loyal, detail oriented and dedicated towards assigned task,
- Should have Self Starter and also goal oriented.
- Competitive pay (10pm-6am will even receive a $2 increase in pay)
- Health benefits starting day-1 for full-time employees.
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO) and sick leave
- Better career growth opportunities likewise,
Being a part of a new concept business and helping to build it with joining in Watertown Warehouse. We transform under-utilised urban city spaces into hubs similarly that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences in Watertown SD.
Pursuant to the state or local hiring regulations of Watertown SD, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation also.
Search Tag: Warehouse job Watertown, stocking jobs Watertown South Dakota, overnight stocker job Watertown, stocker jobs hiring in Watertown SD, early morning warehouse jobs, Part time Warehouse job Watertown, jobs hiring nearby in Watertown SD, part time jobs nearby Watertown SD.
Town Tasks, We are here to have all delivery / logistic / warehouse / pay per parcel jobs at one place for specifically user form Watertown to have their better search / career exposer. Furthermore refer our career search page for more warehouse hiring in Watertown SD area.