Apply careers at REEF Technology, Currently hiring Assistant Operations Manager in Houston, Texas for Parking Field department on basis, Refer below details to apply REEF Technology careers Houston
REEF transforms static parking facilities into thriving mobility and logistical hubs. Our mission is to be the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Apply Assistant Operations Manager jobs nearby Houston
Job Title : Assistant Operations Manager
Address: Houston, Texas, United States
Department: Parking Field
Job Title: Assistant Operation Manager
Location: Houston, Tx
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Responsible for the supervision of location staff including: delegating, coaching/developing, monitoring performance, and ensuring compliance with all company standards.
2. Recruit, select, and train new employees; develop onboarding plan for new employees to ensure success.
3. Act as the main point of contact to client or Property Manager; attend location meetings as appropriate and respond to client requests in order to develop and maintain a good working relationship.
4. Monitor maintenance of the facility and associated premises to ensure that the garage/lot is clean, safe, and maintained to standards; supervise on-going maintenance projects to ensure quality and timely completion.
5. Manage ticket inventory, cash flow, reports, and audits to prevent loss through theft, error, or carelessness.
6. Review profit and loss statements, adjustments, and variance reports on a monthly basis; make adjustments as necessary to achieve budget goals.
7. Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly operating reports as required.
8. Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; address escalated concerns from guests.
9. Immediately respond to reports of accidents, incidents or safety concerns.
10. Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
At least 18 years of age
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Experience in account management and revenue collection
Previous supervisory experience
Previous in the parking industry, preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of time
Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time.
Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Visit https://careers.reeftechnology.com/ to submit application at Reef
Tags: Reef Technology Jobs in Houston Texas, Career in Houston, Assistant Operations Manager in Houston, Jobs near me in Houston, Houston jobs, Reef Careers Houston Texas. Parking Field Jobs hiring nearby in Houston, Reef Parking Field Jobs in Houston Texas,
Note: Jobs applying by Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Reef Technology Careers in Houston Texas, you may check Reef Technology current opening – Assistant Operations Manager in Houston Texas by searching on official career page. Moreover search jobs to get apply Reef Technology Jobs in Houston Texas.