Apply careers at REEF Technology, Currently hiring Customer Service Representative – Parking Operations in Houston, Texas for Parking Field department on basis, Refer below details to apply REEF Technology careers Houston
REEF transforms static parking facilities into thriving mobility and logistical hubs. Our mission is to be the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Apply Customer Service Representative – Parking Operations jobs nearby Houston
Job Title : Customer Service Representative – Parking Operations
Address: Houston, Texas, United States
Department: Parking Field
Customer Service Representative (CSR) @ Texas Medical Center
Pay Rate: $15-$16 Per Hour
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
You’ll flex your communication skills and problem-solving abilities while serving as a face for REEF Technology’s global-facing brand. By serving as a resource to patients, you’ll deduce strategies to provide consistent, quality operations while cultivating positive consumer attitudes and rapport. If you’re up for the challenge and ready for fast-paced fun, we’ve got a Customer Service Representative (CSR) position just for you.
Position responsible for customer service, issuance of parking contracts and front desk duties, accounts receivable, accounts payable, monthly closing, general office duties, correspondence, reports, and inputting of parking control data.
• Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge and practice of customer service skills.
• Good knowledge of basic mathematics.
• Ability to accurately conduct and record monetary transactions.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and use of 10 key by touch.
• Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
• Prepares correspondence, reports, and memos as well as general filing and clerical duties
• Monthly billing and closing for the department.
• Accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Varied duties regarding employee transportation issues as directed.
• Handles cash drawer related to customer service function and balance at close of each day.
• Inputting information into the parking system computer.
• Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors, adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity of service.
• Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
What We Want from You
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Previous experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, preferred.
Highly proficient with technology, including email, phone systems, etc.
A strong work ethic and reliability with professionalism and poise
Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
What We’ll Provide
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career pathing and advancement opportunities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, calculator, and copier/printer
Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time.
Must be able to be on the phone and utilize computer equipment for 8 hours a day.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time, including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Visit https://careers.reeftechnology.com/ to submit application at Reef
Tags: Reef Technology Jobs in Houston Texas, Career in Houston, Customer Service Representative – Parking Operations in Houston, Jobs near me in Houston, Houston jobs, Reef Careers Houston Texas. Parking Field Jobs hiring nearby in Houston, Reef Parking Field Jobs in Houston Texas,
Note: Jobs applying by Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Reef Technology Careers in Houston Texas, you may check Reef Technology current opening – Customer Service Representative – Parking Operations in Houston Texas by searching on official career page. Moreover search jobs to get apply Reef Technology Jobs in Houston Texas.