Apply careers at REEF Technology, Currently hiring Enforcement Officer (Patroller) in Richmond, British Columbia for Parking Field department on basis, Refer below details to apply REEF Technology careers Richmond
REEF transforms static parking facilities into thriving mobility and logistical hubs. Our mission is to be the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Apply Enforcement Officer (Patroller) jobs nearby Richmond
Job Title : Enforcement Officer (Patroller)
Address: Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
Department: Parking Field
Pay rate: $15.65 Per Hour
Location: Richmond Centre Mall, 6551 No. 3 Rd, Richmond, BC V6Y 2B6, Canada
Full Time – Monday to Friday – 8:00am till 4:00pm – (40hrs per week) – the hours may vary slightly.
Starting Point – Richmond Centre Mall – patrolling this location by vehicle
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carefully check for parking permits/hang tags in vehicles. With LPR (license plate recognition) technology track vehicles for overstay of posted time limits.
• Patrol through parking lots and ticket unauthorized vehicles
• Write legitimate violation notices
• Ensure positive experiences with all partners and clients
• Legibly and accurately report any information pertaining to the issuing of violation notices or warnings
• Inspect the handheld ticket machine to ensure it is in proper working order, including sufficient supply of paper
• Record machine malfunctions and report to the supervisor
• Report any deficiencies on locations with respect to appearance, safety, equipment, and lighting
• Ability to deal with clients in a positive, polite, and professional manner
• Excellent communication skills; must be fluent in spoken and written English
• Must be punctual and self-disciplined
• Comfortable using technology (ex. license plate recognition system)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Drive an asset
• Flexible schedule
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
• Clean driver’s abstract for the past five years
• Clear criminal record check
• Ability to work outdoors and in all weather, conditions are required for all locations.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
For the first 4 to 8 weeks while we equip the vehicle, it may be an on-site walking shift. This means there may not be a vehicle for the first two (2) months.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
Able to walk, stand for up to 8 hours – for the first 4 to 8 weeks – it will be an on-site walking shift. There will be no vehicle for this window.
Able to bend, crouch, reach
• Able to use stairs when required
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Visit https://careers.reeftechnology.com/ to submit application at Reef
Tags: Reef Technology Jobs in Richmond British Columbia, Career in Richmond, Enforcement Officer (Patroller) in Richmond, Jobs near me in Richmond, Richmond jobs, Reef Careers Richmond British Columbia. Parking Field Jobs hiring nearby in Richmond, Reef Parking Field Jobs in Richmond British Columbia,
Note: Jobs applying by Town Tasks, If there is error or encounter broken page while applying Reef Technology Careers in Richmond British Columbia, you may check Reef Technology current opening – Enforcement Officer (Patroller) in Richmond British Columbia by searching on official career page. Moreover search jobs to get apply Reef Technology Jobs in Richmond British Columbia.